Chapter 19 | Kenma's Not The Only Cockblocker

——————————
CHAPTER 19
Kenma's Not The Only Cockblocker

——————————

"(Y/N)-san!" A loud, cheerful yell broke through the silence of the night as you walked, making you shriek and halt before turning to the source with a displeased expression on your face.

A tall, fairly thin boy came running towards you, waving his hand like a kid as a huge smile plastered on his face, repeatedly calling out your name until he reached you. Bending down over your much smaller figure, he cheerfully greeted. "Hello, (Y/N)-san!"

Sighing tiredly, you tilted your head up to look at him. "What do you want, Lev? Aren't you supposed to be practicing with Yaku?"

He visibly panicked, but forced out a smile. "Y-Yaku-san said I was doing good, so he let me off."

"Ah, is that right?" Obviously, you didn't believe him, but it was too bothersome to argue about it. "Then I'm heading back." You mumbled, turning away from the tall teenager.

"Wait, (Y/N)-san! I'm heading to where Kuroo-san is right now! Wanna come too?"

At the mention of his name, your attention was earned. After last night, you two had to go back for dinner soon, and wasn't able to talk again since then. You glanced at the first year, "No thanks. But will you tell him to meet me later?"

"A secret rendezvous?" Lev innocently questioned, but it came out in a suggestive teasing tone, making you glare at him. "Okay! I'll tell him, (Y/N)-san!"

"Thanks." You uttered. You continued to walk to the building, ignoring Lev's dramatic waving as if you'd never see each other again. You were already tired, though you didn't do that much. You just weren't used to moving around anymore, and you just missed lying down on your bed almost the whole day everyday.

It's only been the third day, but it felt like a lot has happened already, and it drained you mentally too.

After taking a shower, you ate ahead of everyone and headed to your designated room, quietly greeting Fukurodani's managers who were also just settling down. Kiyoko and Yachi were still helping out on free practice, and you admired how dedicated they were to their team.

Unlike them, you were only doing this for your grades. You didn't feel any emotional attachment for Nekoma's team to help them out willingly like the two does. You didn't want to do it half-heartedly, and you knew they don't need your help either. Of course, it would be a different story if Kuroo or Kenma were to ask for your help, that would be up for consideration. But then again, Kuroo was already on a different level, while Kenma would rather play video games than do some free practice.

Just like last night, you took out your sketchpad and pencil case before heading out again, walking towards the back of the Gymnasium where the 'penalty hill' was present. You climbed up until you reached the even part, sitting by the tree before opening your sketchpad.

The moon was enough illumination for you, and it also became the subject of your drawing this time. For what felt like an hour, you continued to draw, adding more details that wasn't present around and only came from your imagination.

You only stopped when your phone vibrated, and your face immediately lit up as you saw it was a message from Kuroo asking where you were. Replying him your location, you sighed happily and smiled as your heart fluttered.

It didn't take long for the male to arrive, seeming like he just finished taking a bath as his slightly wet hair was unusually down. He had changed clothes too, and you could easily inhale how good he smelled. Kuroo sat down beside you, sneakily placing an arm around your shoulder (that you noticed, but didn't mind) as he peeked over your sketchpad. "Wow, that's beautiful." He mused, glancing at your tired looking face. "But do you know who else is beautiful?"