Chapter 11 | Ghost of Fukurodani

——————————
CHAPTER 11
Ghost of Fukurodani
——————————

You ran as fast as you could, your heart thumping in fear and nervousness. You glanced back, seeing a huge monster still chasing you. Then amidst the vast and empty white space, you found a closet. You hid, trembling quietly inside... and then your body froze. You couldn't speak or move no matter how much you tried. Slowly, the door opened, and the monster was there.

You forcefully tilted your body to the side, successfully waking yourself up. You repeatedly shook your head to fight the sleepiness, knowing once you fall asleep, you'd only get back to the constant dream and sleep paralysis you always had.

Taking a deep breath, you stretched your arms and sat up, looking around at the dimly lit room. For a moment you thought you were still locked in the storage room, but then you noticed you were on a futon, and there were windows displaying the night outside.

You leaned down, searching for wherever your glasses were. The darkness and your poor vision made it troublesome, but you were still able to find it beside your pillow. Putting it on, you were finally able to see clearer, and your vision have adjusted to the darkness.

There were other people sleeping in the room, that's what you noticed. Although you can't recognize some of them, you were able to clearly identify who was the one sleeping next to you.

Her shoulder-length black hair spread around the pillow as she laid sideways, looking as beautiful as she had always been even when asleep. You looked at the prominent mole near her chin, and then to her long eyelashes before looking away with a sad smile.

You remembered all the times you two spent together, the friendship you had for two years. She was your bestfriend. Was.

Checking the time on the phone beside her which was probably hers, it was a few minutes before 4 AM. You've recalled the important things that happened so far, making you decide to leave before they wake up. Looking around, you quietly searched the room for your things, but it wasn't there.

'Maybe in Nekoma's team's room...' You wondered before silently exiting the Managers' designated room.

With your head hung low and back slouched a little forward, you sleepily walked along the dark and empty hallway, your messy long hair hanging over the sides of face. You weren't sure which room, so you decided to check each to find which one.

You checked the first one, sliding the door just a bit to take a peek. You noticed light from a phone from inside, as well as a person turning to your direction, but he didn't look familiar, and it didn't seem to be Nekoma's room. You closed the door again, doing the same to every room. Most of them were empty, but you already checked four occupied ones inculding the Teachers' room. Only Nekoma and Karasuno were the remaining ones, and as you walked towards the next room, you suddenly bumped into something... or someone.

You glanced your eyes up, meeting a pair of round golden ones who looked at you in horror. His face contorted as if having a constipation as a yelp erupted from his throat.

"Oh, sorry." You apologized, referring to accidentally hitting him. He had white hair with black streaks that were messily down, but you still recognized him to be Bokuto, as Kuroo had introduced. Glancing behind him, you didn't see the guy with messy black hair that usually accompanied him.

"G-G-Ghost!" He exclaimed with a scared expression as he looked at you, making you confused for a second.

"I'm not a ghost." You stated, straightening your back and looked back at him. You adjusted your glasses, "I'm (L/N)... from Nekoma."