𓆩♱𓆪Author's note𓆩♱𓆪

⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓

I started researching on 01/04/2023. Since then I haven't stopped.

I got in this fandom back in middle school (12 years old). I was young and curious. Slenderman for me, back then, seemed like a father figure. This fandom made me feel safe. It gave me hope. No matter how strange that sounds, I felt like I belonged. And of course like every other curious kid I wanted to know more. I read stories and watched videos.

But it wasn't until now that I had this strong urge to find the truth.

At first it was a way for me to kill time. But things got weird. I must admit I was never a firm believer, but now? Well let's just say I've seen things that could make the non believers fall upon their knees and pray. I am still trying to find the truth. I will not give up. I have to keep going.

If anyone finds my research, it means I either trusted you enough with it, or He got me.

People know me as Lady.K or Wounded online (some of the millions of nicknames people have given me). My real name is [...] and i was born on [...] in [...].

I found most of my information here: Slenderverse Media, Suggested links, blogs, and vlogs (tumblr.com) and Slenderverse Media (tumblr.com).

 If you're new to this, please just forget about it, nothing is real and you're safe.

If you know, there's no escape. We're trapped.

Note: I of course have read and found parts of my research from other investigators and researchers, and you will see i will tag most of them in each chapter. If i do not , I by no means want to be disrespectful and of course i do not want to put new researchers in danger, but as i have seen most of them simply share information and some of them have dissapeared. Most of my information is by sites and blogs that everyone keeps sharing. 

ᓚᘏᗢ = author's note

ᓚᘏᗢ = author's note

If a title has little symbols right and left of the name it means it's more important and with more information than the othes!!!

⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓