The cult (dream)

⋆⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺⋆⋆⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺⋆⋆⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺⋆

12/04/2023 

☽ what did you dream about?

I saw lots of people walking. 4 were holding a big chair like the ones you see in the church, up in the air. It was empty. I followed the crowd until we reached a round staircase. The people started walking downstairs. I of course went with them. I was very curious. We walked for some time until we reached an empty room, it looked very old. A guy with a red cloak and a tall hat walked in front of us and spoke loudly "I think we all know why we are here today! We are here to please the old one!" the crowd started cheering and clapping. I had no idea what was going on. Who is the old one they were speaking of? I then saw it. A drawing behind the priest. Slenderman. It was a beautiful drawing i have to admit. But how do they plan on pleasing him?

A man pushed himself to the front of the crowd. He kneeled and said "I will be honored, to be the first sacrifice" Sacrifice? Did he just say SACRIFICE?! The priest took him by the hand and made him sit on the chair. "SEE PEOPLE! THAT MAN WILL BE BLESSED!" And then another man with a red cloak, but his face hidden, hold a torch up high, and threw it towards the chair. The man caught in flames, but he continued smiling. He was thanking someone, before what was left of him was just a burned skeleton.

A cult...

I was freaked out. I couldn't move. "We will find the ones that He needs. The pure, the strong, the...(i don't remember that part)" He walked towards a little girl, with blond curls and big blue eyes. 'No...NO NO NO' i thought. "Come with me dear" said the priest as he hold her arm. "Mum please.." begged the little girl "Go dear that's the only way we will please him" said the mother with a smile. The priest and the girl walked towards the chair. They helped her sit there, her legs too short to reach the ground. I wouldn't let that happen. Not to a child. "NO!" i shouted as i sprinted forward, and hugged the girl. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Shouted the priest. "I won't let you sacrifice the children!" i said.

"Oh?! But i know that face! It is HER! She has returned!" he said. The people started whispering to each other. I was confused, but i didn't let the little girl from my arms. "Let the girl go! We found our new sacrifice!" "Me? Why me?" "Oh but dear, you have walked by his side, centuries ago. He lost you. But now we found you! You will be united once again!" he said, helping the little girl back to her mother and then showed me the chair. "Sit my dear. He will be so happy to see you. And of course he will show us some mercy." He was holding a knife this time. No fire. He started chanting, things i did not understand. The people were now kneeled on the floor. "MAY THEY BE UNITED AND FIGHT SIDE BY SIDE" the ground started shaking before he managed to put his knife to my chest. Then i saw it. Lava. It was coming down the stairs. "RUN!" shouted a man. Everyone tried to flee. Some didn't make it. The weirdest thing is that they left the children behind, some pushed them on the ground. They probably thought that their sacrifices would please Him. I kept them safe, until we reached another empty room. "Are you all insane?! Leaving the children to suffer, just because of your stupid beliefs?!" i shouted. "Don't you believe?" asked the priest. "I do. I do believe. But i do not fear Him. The sacrifices you're sending him, end up being his pawns. He needs to build an army, to fight Gods older than him." "My dear. How do you know his story?" "I'm a researcher. Just a mere human that wants to find the truth."i answered. "Mere human? He protected you don't you see? He wants you here. He wants you to spread the word." said the priest and i woke up.

☽ what did you feel waking up?

I felt so confused. If He is real, he should simply reveal himself to me.

☽ is there anything you think this dream is telling you?

Probably to continue my research. I stopped. But there is no way out of this...

ᓚᘏᗢ- I had this dream almost a year ago, i had it written down in my diary. I thought i had to include it, perhaps it has a meaning, perhaps some of you have information on a cult or something similar? 

As you see in the last question, i had stopped my research, then i left my home town to visitmy village upin the mountain to get away from all of this, but i would feel Him always... Then after some months i actually stopped and this year i felt draw to it again. I can never escape, i have to spread the word, maybe that's my purpose.

⋆⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺⋆⋆⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺⋆⋆⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺⋆