Other representation of Slenderman in media

꧁ ༺ ༻ ꧂

The Legend of Walking Sam

Though he goes by other names as well (most notably "Tall Man"), most of the stories describe Walking Sam as a seven-foot tall figure with eyes but no mouth, sometimes wearing a stove-pipe hat. When he raises his arms one sees the bodies of previous victims hanging beneath. When teenagers hear him calling, he tries to persuade them of their worthlessness, encouraging them to kill themselves. Some believe he targets younger people because they are more susceptible to his tricks.

There are also those who believe he is not even necessarily a malicious entity, but rather one who wanders the forests as some sort of punishment and is merely looking for companionship. There are also the obvious ties to boogeyman folklore.

Phantasmagorical

A Tale of a Young Girl's Adventures in a Strange Land Filled with Fantastical Creatures and Fearful Things

Finally, they came to a large circular clearing, where the black trees stopped. Instead, they saw that there were white roots, four of them, that converged in the middle of the clearing and became a large white tree, taller than any of the black trees. The color of the tree hurt Daphne's eyes and she closed them for a moment and when she opened them again, the tree wasn't a tree anymore.

It was a man. A man that was as tall as the tree, a man that loomed overhead.

It wore a suit or an approximation of a suit and its arms were long and thin and they curved, like tendrils, and Daphne could see that its skin was made of white bark and its face was white bark, blank and empty, and without eyes it looked at her and she felt tiny.

This was the King of Trees.

The Path of Black Leaves is the domain of The Slender Man and is commonly used by Slender Man's Proxies. It is also where The Bleeding Tree is located.

The first appearance of the Path of Black Leaves was inWhite Elephants , where Robert Sagel found himself on the Path. He described it as a "Dead quiet street. No one in sight. The trees on the sidewalk are filled with Black Leaves." Later on, the Path was described as a full on forest where strange creatures are said to roam and savagely attack those who do not bear the Slender Man's Mark.

Loops and Labyrinths might be extensions of the Path used to trap victims.

Saya'rith

Saya'rith, also known by their full name Saya'rith the Disease, is a member of The Ancients.

He has many abilities, including shapeshifting. His primary form is that of a pale, faceless, suited man with the ability to manifest black tentacles. Some of his forms are monstrous and feral; these are usually seen with white tentacles matching his skin, but they may be black instead as with his primary form, for unknown reasons. He can also replicate others' appearances, allowing him to blend in with ordinary mortals or take a victim's form as his own.

The Huntsmen is the cult of the Slenderman. This known the Huntsman. He the member of cult from god of hunt the Proxies known the Hunter of Control. Human has cult of the Slender Man, Azoth and the Bleeding Tree the most god of hunt it the soul. The Huntsman appear into cult the Huntsmen of God Woods with the Bleeding Tree and Azoth to god of woods on control.

→Slenderman Cultists are a genuinely big issue. Not only do cultists exist, but they exist for every name the Slenderman is given.

Gorr'Rylaehotep

Gorr'Rylaehotep is the secondary antagonist of Dark Harvest.

It is the series' incarnation of Slender Man; a mysterious interdimensional entity with supernatural powers that is worshipped by The Order, who believe it to be a resident of the "Fourth World" that traveled into the "Third World" through an interdimensional rift.

Gorr'Rylaehotep is an eerie figure that takes on the form of an unnaturally tall, faceless man wearing a black business suit and tie. It is also able to form black tentacle-like appendages from its back, which are said to be cracks in space and time, however this ability has never been shown in the series.

Gorr'Rylaehotep's motives appear incomprehensible. It has been known to appear at seemingly random times, sometimes stalking its targets from a distance or actively harming them in a variety of ways, one example including the disembowelment of its victims.

Žjerdjaj

You've heard stories of a strangely tall man lurking in the woods, something that followed the Russian and Polish immigrants to North America, generations ago. To the younger ones, he's rooted in Internet stories. The older folks know this older figure has nothing to do with Proxies or Observers, though. Some creatures never received the same sanctions as Men, upon Creation. You've taken a walk with a backpack and some supplies, and eventually hear footsteps behind you, and breaths lurking nearby. Soon, an impossibly tall and thin man emerges out of the underbrush, clad in a dark suit and a red necktie. He seems old - almost ageless - and eerily bends down to smile at you. Its voice is a husky whisper... "Hello, my child. Welcome to my woods. I am... Zherdyaj. The... Tall Man. Welcome."

Zherdyaj (or Zherdiay) is a night spirit in Slavic mythology. He is described as thin as tree branches and so long in stature that he can warm his hands in a chimney. It was believed that he walked aimlessly through the streets and looked into the windows of houses, sometimes knocking on them.

In Russia, tall and very thin men were offensively called by the name of this spirit. The word "zherdyay" itself is derived from "zherd'" (Russian: жердь), meaning "wooden pole". The word should not be confused with "zhirdyay" (Russian: жирдяй), which is its antonym and is used as an insult to overweight people.

To get rid of Zherdyaj and other similar demons, the people resorted to fasting, prayer, and holy water. They also painted a cross on a lintel, with smoke from a candle, taken from a church on Good Friday. In addition, it was customary not to put gates of a house to the north to prevent the penetration of various evil spirits.

 In addition, it was customary not to put gates of a house to the north to prevent the penetration of various evil spirits

ᓚᘏᗢ- i will add on to this list! 

more information: https://owlcation.com/humanities/Some-Slender-Man-like-Creatures-in-Mythology-and-Folklore

꧁ ༺ ༻ ꧂