MyDarkJournal

+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+

"The chosen, choose, and I, obey."

MyDarkJournal, or more known as ///91 (Appllyon 91!!!), is a YouTube channel run by a proxy known as and is set in the Slender Man Mythos, and more specifically is a part of Everyman's canon.

The channel was created on 17 Jul. 2008, but the first video, titled "noentry" was uploaded 2 years later. In the first series of videos, it shows cryptic messages relating to death , religion and "".

"Therewillbeareturn"

"no one will believe until it's too late 01011101010"

"Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

If it's not a ritual then it has to be a supernatural experiment that Slender Man is conducting & Victor is the test subject. Victor is currently at odds with his own mind. Think of it as if Victor had an angel on 1 shoulder while a devil on the other, the good half of his mind is fighting the evil half with Slender Man just watching from a few feet away. His presence tends to erase any shred of humanity Victor has left! Slender Man is in Victor's mind, Victor's good side is trying to break Slender Man's hold while the evil side embraces the negative energy being emitted from Him. [...] we do know that he wishes to kill himself in order to escape the darkness. That's why we see him pick up the riffle for as he's pointing the gun to his head, he's holding onto his humanity & knows that he rather die then be a demon but due to Slender Man's interference with the suicide attempt, the dark side has now completely engulfed Victor to the point of no return! For Slender Man is now within him, as for why He kept him alive despite his misery? Because Slender Man is a symbiotic entity, he depends on Victor's mortal body in order to stay alive or connected to the physical world. -Comment on video "OBEY"

Strange and horrifying messages are uploaded, consisting of elements of both gore and religion.

"There is no entry, run meat, run to the sanctification where the shadows gather and await the arrival of a faceless king."

♰None of these makes sense to me, is it all a lie? Is there really a cult worshiping the faceless one? Did what we fear the most already happen?

One A mortal foe and enemy to rest

A way of error, a temple full of treason

In all effects contrary unto reason.

A bastard vile, a beast with rage possessed

-theoracleoflies

+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+