real experiences part 2

⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓

A/N: Here is part 2 of people's experiences! If you have ever experienced something similr feel free to comment so i can include it!

11) I see him standing there whenever i close my eyes - by unknown user

I saw him only a few feet away from me around the corner of my house. It was last night. I was outside with my dog when suddenly she growled, whimpered and then went inside through the doggie door. I hadn't been doing any research before hand, but after seeing him and getting my butt back in my house I decided to look him up. However when I stumbled upon this site and read that post and how researching made it worse I decided to not sleep. I didn't want a nightmare, but it seems I have one anyways and so I see him standing there by my house whenever I close my eyes....

12) When he appears - by RosalynWilde

He appears when you are worried about him by researching him extensively. I learnt that lesson because on the night before that sighting, I researched him all night at my dad's house (I got o my dad's house every fortnight because my parents broke up when I was 2 years old but I live with my mum). Then overnight when I read (A/N: probably meant fell) asleep, I had a bad nightmare of Slenderman. In that nightmare I pictured myself as a paranormal investigator and I was in the woods but then I saw slenderman and then he killed me with his arms (he does that in real life to paralyze the victim and then he implants a metal object in the back of your head like when you said that a lady nearly got killed this way in her bed).

13) Comfort? - by unknown user

I have seen him in my dreams, he sends shivvers down my spine, but it's strange because his presence is comforting in a wierd way, like I can't avoid something, and it's going to happen anyway. He gripped my shoulder and afterwards I've had a shoulder knot, I don't get injuries like this and this one hasn't gone away.

I would say this publicly but I've always felt people ridicule what they haven't seen yet.

14) A father's encounter - by unkown user

When he was little, my father used to play in a wooded area near his house. One day, he was playing when he suddenly felt a presence behind him. He looked up, did not see the man's face (all he knew was that it was a man) because he was so tall and then bolted as fast as he possibly could.

When he arrived home, he wrapped around his grandmother's leg and stayed in that position for the entire night and perhaps longer, I can't remember. When he explained to his grandma about what he had seen, she told him that perhaps he was a the "protector of children" warning him that something awful was about to him if he had ventured deeper into the woods.

I just finished watching a documentary on the "Slender Man" and realized that my god, what my dad saw fit the description perfectly. The trauma inflicted on him also matched the symptoms of meeting this man. Has anyone met this guy? He likes staying close to wooded areas.

15) Tall entity -by unknown user

I just want to say right off the bat, this isn't a normal kind of dream. I have had many paranormal experiences before (I am an empathic medium) and I have encounters multiple spirits before in my dreams. Usually they are parasitic entities, but occasionally I get a family member or a friend that past come though. But this thing coming to me in my dreams I'm not anything I've ever encountered. It started a few weeks ago. I went to bed fairly late, and "woke up" in my dream and saw a very tall, black figure standing across my room. I would say it was staring at me, if it had a face. The entity was bald, faceless, tall and completely black. I ignored it, and went back to "sleep". I "woke" back up in my dream to It leaning over me, it's head so close to me it was almost touching my forehead. I tried pushing it away, which is always successful for me with spirits that come to me uninvited. I can banish them almost immediately from my head and I usually wake up right after. But this was different. It didn't budge, it didn't even seem phased. It actually got closer to me. I can't describe the feeling as anything other than terror. I was fighting it but it wasn't even bothered. Does anyone know what it could be? I've been feeling horrible lately too. Really depressed.

16) Korakiana - by a member of the greek paranormal research group

(A/N: i am greek myself and i was so surprised to find someone experiencing Him here. I translated the article myself.)

As I moved away from Ypsos I found myself on a dirt road that led to a forest from which you entered the road to K. Korakiana. As I passed the forest I heard some strange sounds behind me. I thought it was wild dogs... I didn't turn around to look and continued on my way normally. I came out of the woods and then got so *** scared. A pebble rolled in front of my feet as if someone kicked it walking behind me. I went a little further on the narrow and deserted dirt road but I couldn't stand it and turned around to see what was playing behind my back. I remember it and I shudder.

At a distance of only 5-6 meters was the figure of a (probably) very thin but also very tall man. Definitely over 2 meters. Very tall and very thin. He wore black pants and a black jacket with a white shirt underneath which was adorned with a red tie. I know it's lots of detail, but by now my eye had become accustomed to the dark, since during the whole route I was walking in the dark of the woods. But the most creepy thing is that his face was not visible! Maybe it was the darkness but while I was able to make out within seconds what he was wearing, I couldn't make out his facial features. I took a good look at it and the first thing I thought was that this is either a thief or a murderer or both. That's when I noticed that nothing was visible on his face. Being a fan of the supernatural, I knew about the legend of the Slender Man, but I had taken it as a joke after seeing the video game they made with this creature. I froze. I started walking backwards. My eyes were fixed on him as I slowly walked away. I turned around and started running.

I reached Kato Korakiana running (that's why it's good not to smoke) and panting as I was, I stopped shortly. I thought, let's go back no matter what. I turned around and no one was there. Said Slender Man did not follow me.

(A/N: then he talks about how when he went back home, found it empty and fell asleep. The next morning his uncle said he went to the woods to look for him because it had gotten late and everyone was getting worried, he couldn't find him, even though the experiencer remembers finding noone in the house. Time being off?)

I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience because no one can understand how scared I was unless they have experienced it themselves.Slender Man? Prankster? Illusion? And this with the absurdities of time? Does it have any relation? I will probably never know as I will never even look at the road to Kato Korakiana.

17) Experience- by TheUnknownSickness

..So another experience that I had was that, a few weeks ago or so? i don't really remember. I was on the bus (it was Tuesday) and I was just chilling until in the corner of my eye, I saw THAT STICK IN THE MUD (The Operator) staring at me from outside the bus across the street and then, it disappeared.! I told my parents and they think that I'm hallucinating or going crazy. I mean.. could be. But, I'm pretty sure it was real. It looked way too real.

(I also have been having dreams about them.. about slenderman chasing me inside a forest) even though I don't live near a forest.

18)The Barrier Is Breaking- by Mindfilter

It's been almost 3 hours since this occurred. I'm shaking so badly right now. I've been researching Slenderman and have not yet found anything on getting him to stop stalking you. I know you guys are familiar with these stories. If you have any advice on how to rid myself of this creature, please tell me. I probably won't sleep tonight. I don't want to. I'm afraid I'll dream of him, which happens very closely to the time of a victim's disappearance. I also don't want to give this thing a chance to be near me when I'm vulnerable. Please help. I'm desperate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/qcnzi/the_barrier_is_breaking/

(ᓚᘏᗢ- I included it here because of a comment in the story "The only way for Slenderman to forget about you, is if you forget about him.")

19)Tape 1994-1996 (real or fake?)

(ᓚᘏᗢ-I had to include that as an example of "sightings" online. As much as i would love to believe them, i keep holding on the fact that it probably is fake. What do you think?)

⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓