❤︎shadow people❤︎

+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+

Have you ever seen a dark shape floating down the hall, a flash of movement out of the corner of your eye as if something or someone was there but when you look you see nothing out of the ordinary, or an orb of energy that you are not quite sure you are actually seeing in person, on videos, or in photographs? Are these frightening specters (ghosts), loved ones in spirit, an ominous presence around you, or angels? The dark shapes, flashes of movement, and orbs are all examples of paranormal experiences people have had and often misunderstand. Depending on the witness, these experiences can invoke fear of the unknown or wonder about the mysterious happenings.

Wikipedia defines shadow people as: "Supernatural shadow-like humanoid figures that, according to believers, are seen flickering on walls and ceilings in the viewer's peripheral vision."

The Hat Man is said to be an evil entity, often placed in the category of paranormal phenomena referred to as "shadow people." Shadow people are just about exactly what they sound like—dark, vaporous forms in the shape of humans that are posited to be a type of ghost. Some might be dilute manifestations of people who were once living, others may be something else that we don't understand. But The Hat Man is a singular character inside that broader category, reported to have particular character traits, a more solid outline than most shadow people, and an especially notable visual marker: he's always wearing a hat.

"There are more than a few accounts of this evil thing popping up in dreams, as this case, which is just one of many, demonstrates. And how is Lysistratus described in Yarrow? As a "...tall slender man."

Heidi Hollis' The Hat Man, Charles de Lint's Yarrow, the timing of my reading of the former and my re-reading of the latter, MercuryCrest's comments about visits to dream worlds, Lysistratus' dream-invading skills, his description as "a slender man" – is this all only a weird and collective coincidence that, time-wise, is going down right now?

Perhaps, in a weird, synchronistic way, something is subtly letting us know that dreams – and the things that inhabit them and intrude upon them – are not what they appear to be, namely mere fantasy. They may actually be a kind of terrible, nightmarish reality." -RosalynWilde in quotev

ᓚᘏᗢ - Perhaps i will add on some information in the future...

+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+