・ 。゚☆: *.§þïr.* :☆゚.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᓚᘏᗢ- I have been researching for such a long time, and even though i believe in the tulpa theory when it comes to Slenderman, i have read many experiences people have shared encountering not only Him but other creepypastas and beings out of the ordinary. I will make a chapter on cryptids in the future but today i will talk about spirits.

Spirits after they die supposedely "go to the light", but what about the ones that stay?

Spirit refers to soul of the body and soul of the god. Various theories may be available to explain the soul phenomenon after death.

The spirit theory (also similar to the Omnideist Theory, stating that God actually exists as some form of matter and/or energy everything that exists in the cosmos is God) is the theory that there is an infinite area existing all around us that is beyond the realms of human comprehension. Ordinary people cannot enter the main areas of the Realm; they can only be seen if they are dead or already in them. The main parts exist in directions that are obscure to the common mind since the area is located in the fourth dimension. This is the reason why the entities who reside there belong solely to the realm.

Mortals, when they die, are given the option to become an entity and begin wandering the Realm, or become a soul and enter an area that is owned by their entity of choice. 

An entity develops the power to enlighten particular people and gain a clear and powerful influence when it gains enough believers. It may also perform little miracles. It is at that point that a being will start to be referred to be a deity among mortals. Until then, anything is commonly referred to as a "presence" or "ghost."

If a soul is attached to physical matters, physical desires, or to some individual(s), and they can't bring themselves to detach and let go of them, they stick around. In which case, they can be said to be "earthbound", in other words, bound (by their own choices, and by the limitations of their own awareness) to physical matter.

In such cases, one possibility is indeed for a spirit to remain where it's most familiar to it, one of such cases being where they physically lived. In that sense, a spirit sometimes may stay in the house where they lived, and/or where they died, even though they're actually completely free to move around, move on the the Light at any point, etc. You're only as free as you perceive yourself to be.

Most times a ghost will make themselves known in order to communicate with you. A place that is haunted is thought to be associated by the haunting spirit with some strong emotion of the past—remorse, fear, or the terror of a violent death. Individuals who are haunted are believed to be responsible for, or associated with, the ghost's unhappy past experience. The traditional visual of haunting include ghostly apparitions, or the appearance of strange lights; auditory signs include disembodied laughter and screams, footsteps etc.

{ghosts ≠spirits}

One thing to remember is all ghosts are spirits but not all spirits are ghosts. Most ghosts are confused and don't know they've died or have lost the path into the afterlife. They generally are locked into forms they wore in life and can't shift out of our reality.

There are two types of ghosts that this isn't true of: messengers, who are functioning beyond their human limitations and really should be considered as spirits; very evil and depraved souls who fear judgement or enjoy causing pain, they know how to progress but won't do so, they also can assume any form their twisted minds can think up —if you encounter one of these you're in for some difficult times.

Spirits are very fluid. Like people they range from the saintly or angelic to demonic. Basically most times you meet the saintly or angelic beings they can appear any way they want, generally they take forms that will impress the importance of the message they carry. They can be at any state of being (or plane of existence if you prefer). They also protect the innocent from spiritual danger. Some are ghosts who have advanced spiritually. 

The evil spirits which religious folk call demons are like the messengers; some are humans who have given their souls to malice and hate. Basically, they're the next step for the evil ghosts, they have realized they're dead and capitalize on the power this gives them. The true spirits which are hostile and destructive, I have no idea how they came to exist. Their reason to be is solely to cause as much havoc, pain and suffering as possible.

There are spirits between the Light and the Dark. They include the Tricksters, which seem to desire nothing more than to play mind games on unsuspecting people. They can assume any form and slide freely through planes of being.

~ ⁱⁿᶠᵒʳᵐᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ᴶᵉᶠᶠ ᴮᵒᵘʳᵍᵉᵗ ⁱⁿ qᵘᵒʳᵃ

{the theory.}

Are creepypastas known for aging? Do they stick to just one place? Have there been many sightings? Were they ever real people, who's stories finally got told? Do they usually meld in and go unseen?

These entities aren't human, nor do they share any manners, characteristics, or personalities like the rest of us. In fact, they are practically a different being altogether. These beings roam and feed on belief. An entity gains power through physical action or mental choice when you (or any other third-dimensional creature) acknowledge the connection with it.

These spirits are much more powerful than humans understand. There have been encounters between such spirits recorded for thousands of years. Such spirits can exist in the spirit world or fully manifest in our own.

Many are known to change forms, even shadow people are known to shapeshift suddently.

So what if the charachters which we encounter are spirits? Or perhaps even beings that simply mimic them? 

ᴿᵉˡᵉⁿᵗˡᵉˢˢˡʸ ᵃˢˢᵘᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐᵒᵛᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳⁿᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵈᵘᶜᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᵉˢᵗˡᵉˢˢ ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒʳ ᵃ ᵗʳⁱᶜᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵖᵒᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉᵐ, ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰᵃᵈᵒʷˢ ᵒʳ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵈⁱᵐˡʸ ˡⁱᵗ ʰᵃˡˡʷᵃʸ, ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ...

ᓚᘏᗢ- i have some pages with my research on the human soul and ghosts which i have in my profile's conversetions! I will link it down in the comments as well, if you are interested!

      ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───