༗ Markings/ energy absorvation ༗

+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+

Markings 

 Energy Absorption Mark* This usually happens in demons/entities/ghosts that need to absorb your energy to become powerful. Usually appears as dark bruises that are painful to the touch.

Mark of Territory * This is like dogs, that is, they mark you to make it clear that you are their property. Usually apepard as Cuts, Burns, Letters, Numbers, etc.

Warning mark * Mostly symbols or letters appear, no need to explain. it is a warning.

Contact Mark* it's just to leave their footprint and let you know they were there.

𓆩♱𓆪 A/N: credits for the list go to BENkitty123

The world around us is not as it appears to be. In fact, far from it. As we go about our daily business, working and living our lives, something dark and dangerous is taking place behind the scenes, and it has been going on since the dawn of civilization. Most people remain oblivious to the truth and don't even realize it. Now and again, however, someone will stumble upon the startling reality that potentially affects and dictates the lives of just about all of us. What am I talking about? Nothing less than a monstrous collection of supernatural entities that terrify and torment us, and have done so for millennia. They do far more than that, however. They feed upon us. Extensive data exists that strongly suggests that the human soul, essence, or life force is something that all of these entities—the vast majority of which exist in states of pure energy, but can take on just about any form they choose—need to survive.

These are creatures created within the human mind and the depths of our imaginations that can be externalized and given a strange form of life in the real world. Key to the survival of tulpas and thought-forms is that we believe in them. The stronger our belief, the greater the ability of the tulpas to survive. In other words, they feed on—and coldly and carefully nurture—our belief systems.For example, there is the Slenderman, a sinister figure that started out as an internet experiment, but has mutated drastically in the last few years, to the extent that numerous people report having seen the Slenderman in the realworld. It's a perfect example of a modern-day tulpa or thought-form running wild in our reality. 

The stark and terrifying truth is that the earth is one big farm. And for these energy-based entities ... we are the cattle. 

-Paranormal Parasites: The Voracious Appetites of SoulSucking Supernatural Entities © 2018 by Nick Redfern

𓆩♱𓆪 A/N: I found this amazing book on energy vampires! 

It is an amazing read, i surely recomend it!!! 

https://lib.wildla.in/books/Paranormal%20Parasites%20-%20The%20Voracious%20Appetites%20of%20Soul-Sucking%20Supernatural%20Entities.pdf

+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+