Rules to stay alive

⋆༺𓆩︎︎𓆪༻⋆⋆༺𓆩︎︎𓆪༻⋆⋆༺𓆩︎︎𓆪༻⋆

ᓚᘏᗢ-  I actually don't agree with all of these, but perhaps they are helpful to some of you! 

→While not concrete, here are some advice on how to keep our Eldritch abomination at bay:

1. Fear is NOT the appropriate response

HE loves fear as it makes HIM stronger. Try your hardest not to be afraid. Be warned that a lack of fear can make HIM curious.

2. Operator symbols might work but use in moderation

For some people, the symbol acts as a repellant and for others it attracts HIM to you. To those who believe in the former, too many symbols can be interpreted as a challenge.

3. Eat, Drink and be Funny

Positivity a day keeps Slender away :D And what better way to be positive than good food, drinks and entertainment?

4. Don't isolate yourself

Together we stand, divided we fall. Being in a small group helps since you can take turns sleeping and keeping positive helps when you have friends to talk to.

5. Running isn't for everyone

HE loves chases. Like how an animal tackles its prey. At the same time, running and being out on the streets is not for everyone. You can just as easily fortify your home from home invaders if HE decides to send you HIS proxies.

6. When you see HIM...

-Don't run off screaming.

-Guns aren't very helpful so don't try to shoot HIM.

-Attacking HIM will not hurt HIM but the courage to do so will surprise HIM.

7. If HE touches you...

-Don't thrash or struggle. HE won't kill you until HE's ready and you'll only hurt yourself

-Don't try to avoid "eye contact" . HE won't hypnotize you. Looking HIM straight in the "face" is another sign to HIM that you won't go down easily.

-If HE gently touches you just to startle you, don't lose your shit. Simply pick up the hand or tentacle up off your shoulder/head/arm and drop it. Then walk off without acknowledging HIM.

8. If you encounter a Hallowed/Proxy/Agent

Don't freak out. He won't tell them to kill you since HE wants to reserve that privilege for HIMSELF. For the proxies who DO invade your home, you can deal with them accordingly.

9. Don't try to summon them!

For Christ's sake are you al going insane?! But if you do then here are some rules.

-Don't summon CP without protection spell

-don't summon dangerous CP like Slenderman (except if you have a death wish) you can summon safe ones like Sally, just do what she says to be safe or Splendorman just don't be disrespectful and DON'T madden them!

-you can make offering for them yes but only the spirit, demon and shadow ones. (please make salt Circle and use incense)

10.Carry a weapon

No i am not saying to have a knife or gun on you, that is illegal in lots of places. Literally a bat, pepper spray, something sharp that you know is legal to carry on you (ex. razors? ). Please ask someone first, what weapon for "self defense" you are allowed to have with you.