⚔︎ Apollyon ⚔︎

▬ι═ﺤ

ᓚᘏᗢ- Now, there is this speculation going around the fandom, regarding Zalgo's connection to an actual biblical figure.

Apparently there is a war happening between Zalgo (whom they call Apollyon?) and Slenderman.

It is said that even old Gods like Pan, Hecate, and their successors are against Apollyon because they want to save nature and nature only.

Apollyon plans to destroy the universe as a whole. Apollyon uses fear to get what he wants from others. 

*Apollyon/Abaddon

The name Abaddon or Apollyon is mentioned in Revelation 9:11: "And they had a king over them, the angel of the bottomless pit, who in Hebrew is called Abaddon, and in Greek has the name Apollyon." In Hebrew, Abaddon means "place of perdition; the Greek word Apollyon literally means "the Destroyer."

In Revelation 8-9, John describes a period of the end times when angels will blow seven trumpets, signifying the coming of seven different judgments upon the inhabitants of the earth. When the fifth angel blows his trumpet, the abyss, the bottomless smoking pit, will open and a horde of demonic "locusts" will come out of it (Revelation 9:1–3). These locusts will be given the power to torment every person who has not received the seal of God (verse 4). The pain they will cause will be so intense that the sufferers will wish to die but death will flee from them (verse 6). Abaddon/Apollyon is the ruler of the abyss and the king of these demonic locusts.

Ioannis Vounianus' classic allegory, The Journey of the Christian Emigrant, includes a memorable scene in which the Christian fights against a demonic monster called Apollyon. The monster, being true to his name, almost destroys the Christian. The Exile, being equipped with his armor, confronts the attack and uses his sword to repel the monster. The "Apollyon" of the Exile is a symbolic representation of our spiritual enemy, but the inspiration of this particular character is literal. The Abaddon/Apollyon of the Apocalypse is a real being, who will one day cause pain to people, based on God's judgment upon them.

-Abaddon/Apollyon is often used as another name for Satan, but Scripture seems to distinguish the two. In Revelation, Satan is imprisoned for 1,000 years, while Abaddon/Apollyon is the ruler of the Abyss and the king of the demonic locusts. In the end, Apollyon represents the ultimate destruction that will come upon the earth, and it is a warning for people to turn to God before it is too late.

 In the end, Apollyon represents the ultimate destruction that will come upon the earth, and it is a warning for people to turn to God before it is too late

*Apollo?

ᓚᘏᗢ- I read somewhere that Apollo could be an equivalent, since Aeschylus in Agemmenon (line 1080-1082) makes the connection between Apollo and appoluein, the destroyer.

Of course the  origin of the name Apollo is still not properly understood. Many Greeks seem to have supposed that it stands for "destroyer". In one manuscript, instead of Apollyon the text reads "Apollo," the Greek god of death and pestilence or plague like the plague of locusts mentioned in Revelation 9.

(A/N: I am amazed by the connections between religions!)

Also Apollo is connected to wolves...( I don't know why but i felt like i had to include that..)

https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/496931/connection-between-the-words-apollo-apollyon-and-apologise

The idea is that God was created by the supreme universe and ended up being led astray by Its own selfish desires and created this reality. It is a false prophet, a deity of darkness.

*Zalgatoth

Zalgatoth is never born having always existed throughout eternity, he existed along with his brothers and was extremely close of them .

When God introduced the idea of Creation in Existence, Zalgatoth found the idea disgusting, but unlike the Darkness who choosed to create to see if his view on creation would confirm, Zalgatoth tried to destroy creation .

God and the Ophanims fought Zalgatoth for years until Sheol helped them with the Rephanims, with these twelve Primordial Entities, the stalemate was broken and Zalgatoth was killed by God.

From the three mouths of Zalgatoth, the Primordial Demons were created while his body become the Siege of Hell and the four Greater Devils .

In his right hand is the Candle In Whose Light is Shadow. In his right hand he holds a dead star. His left hands are stained with the blood of Am Dhaegar.

Zalgo's coming is heralded by the fabric of reality itself snarling or screaming "He comes!"

It is believed among many people that he will take part in The War and in The End when he will sing the song out of his seven mouths, the end oh humanity will come.

*Sorath

ᓚᘏᗢ- I read a comemnt about the lost sxcp videos, and them mentioning Sorath while talking about the Anti. 

Sorath is the 'Sun-demon of Revelation', a great evil power sorta speak, far mightier than Lucifer (הילל) or Ahriman (Aŋra Mainiiu) and he predicted that after the turn of the millennia, spiritual people would be able to see the Sun-Genius, the etheric vision of Christ. In response, Sorath will foment opposition through men who are possessed by him, who have strong natures, raving tongues, destructive fury in their emotions, and faces, which outwardly appear like those of animals.

"They will mock that which is of a spiritual nature. The mystery of Sorath and his number 666 holds the secret of black magic. The power by which the Sun-Genius overcomes Sorath is the archangel Michael, who has the key to the abyss and the chain in his hand."

https://arsmagine.com/others/sorath/

"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕤 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖" "The lies are Red."

More information: https://mythicalencyclopedia.com/apollyon/ and https://ia801006.us.archive.org/14/items/ADictionaryOfAngels/A%20Dictionary%20of%20Angels.pdf

▬ι═ﺤ