⁷⁷⁷trees⁷⁷⁷

d̶̡̛̛͔̪͇͙̭͙̓͆̌͗̃̏͗͐̈́̎́̎̆̓͒͛̋͘͘͜͠o̸̭̍̐̅̚͝ṇ̸̩͋͋͑̿̊̀̀̋̀̏͌͂͝͝'̸̨̨̧̡̖̤̣̦̦̪̩̲͕̼̏͋̓̌͋͑́̾͗͗̈́̊͘͜͜ͅt̸̡̡̡̛̫͚̞̞̫̦̪͚̣͈̱͓̖͈̬̩̖̥͈̣̄́̓͛̿̎̍͋͒̿̈́̚͘ͅ ̷̧̧̢̛̗̗͈̬̺̺͔̼͈̤̬̖̮̖̤͎͔͙̗͍̗͓͇͚̪͈̔̓̀͋͆̅̅́̇̂̈́̿̐̋̇͌̓̓̓̾̕͠͝͝ͅͅl̴̢̧̨̧̛̜̼̥̟̞͔̺̭͚̙̮̬̝̫̯̣̼̰̞̙̮̳̺̪͍̼̓͛̆͋̔͒̿̑͗́͌̇͂̆̐͆̚̕͜͠͝o̸̧̧̠̘̘͎̟̻̠͎̩̹͓̥͇̱̞̠̔͗̇̄͘͜ͅͅơ̸̢̛͇͍̳̞̳̻̼̟̌̄̂͛͒̌̇͋͋̿̓̀̊̕̚͠͝k̴̯̠̳͖̫̮̩̞͋̈́̿̐̀̆͝͠ ̵̡̨̰͈̩̪̣͖͚̤̞͇̞̰͎̗̳̪͈̍̃̽̃̎̈́̈́̔̎͒͆̒͆̎͗̈́̑̾͋̈́̉̕͜ͅì̶̧̛̱̘̳̱̟̊̃̓̏̅͌͊̈̓̂̈͘ͅn̵̨̡̲͓̗̺̭̙̘͉̤͎͈̣̣̦̙̪̗̱̲͙͚͔̯̗͕̖̼̳̋͛̏̎͂̓͐̉̃̏̓͑̏̈́̾̾̋̀̌͑̍̈́̿̕͠͝͝͝ ̶̜̞̣͑͊͌̀̄́̆̇͌͌̈́͊̈͋͜͝͠t̷̛̫͉͕̅̆̂̈́́̽̽̾̐̒h̸̢̨̛̟̞̳̭̭͉͓̠̫̣͔̜̙̩̮͎͖͖͉͙̬̠͐́͆̆̂́̓͊̀̐̈́̽̊͌̊̿͋͊̈́̿̊͘͜͜͜͝ͅę̷̛̺͙̭͗͊̌̎̈́̔͂̑͗̓̍̄̇̔̎̾̓͛͛̽̉̃̊̀́͠͝͝͝ ̷͙̌̆̑̚t̸̛̛͔̳̩̲̱̯̼̥̺͕̥̠̫̦̒͌̈͒̍̏̄̊̏̋̓̽̓̈́̔̈́̌̇͐͑͘̕͝͠ȑ̴̢̡̢̢̡̛̘̮̜̙͖͚͉̪͙̳͈͎̗̮̬͓͍͇͇͈̜͉̝̣̣͛̉́͌̐̑̋̈̓͂͂̀͂̍͊̂̾̎̆̋̾̔́̀̏͝͝ę̷̧̬͔͎͔̜͉̤̣͍̪̟͙̫̟̖̱͓̘̖͖̺̲̩́̿͑̀̀̈́̌͆̇̿́͘̕͜ͅę̷͛͛͐̽͜s̸̛̲̓̂̌̌̃̍̄̌̂̅̀̂͗̾̑̊̾́͘͠ 

Trees. They're very important to the Slender Man Mythos and in almost every story regarding him, they're somehow involved (especially with blogs).

Many believe in the theory that the Slenderman is a tree, as his limbs resemble branches. I disagree...  Forests themselves are scary. They're dark, easy to get lost in, and hard to see in. That's why the Slender Man is associated with forests. They're inherently a bit creepy, and he blends in anyway. But trees?  It's not the object itself that you get scared of, it's the shape they take on when they're in the dark. It's the dark.

How many of you looked at a tree and thought it was Him, stalking and observing? How many of you saw a coatstand in the dark and imagined he was in your room?

Some may believe that he has some control over shapeshifting, although I think that it's limited to the multiple arms or tentacles.

People that resonate Him with trees:

*The Slenderman trees

I suppose I should explain why I call these the "slenderman trees." My first year, I lived in Bornhuetter and I liked to do my homework in the little glass room right up the hill. Swipe in there and look. From inside the hill and the trees the man made structures are partially obscured. At night the only light comes from inside the glass room, so looking outside this effect is enhanced and it to me it looks like a horror movie with just the trunks illuminated in the blackness of the night. The slight, rather barren look of these trees for some reason always reminds me of the creepypasta character and the subsequent video games where you wander about a dark forest searching for notes and trying to survive the ever more aggressive creature. So I nicknamed them the slender man trees.

🕷more information: https://naturedeepmap.voices.wooster.edu/slender-man-trees/

*Slenderman Ambience

*The haunted mill - 95 N 2400 East Teton, Idaho

Legends of the woods: slenderman

Legend: Slenderman once inhabited the woods that were part of the property that is now The Haunted Mill. The owner's grandchildren started the tale when an old sketch of the granary that hung in their house (see link) seemed to look like Slenderman. The grandchildren pointed this out during a work meeting. The owners and most of the board of directors the mill believe Slenderman to be a current pop-culture legend and nothing more and everything presented circumstantial and the product of over-active imaginations.