✮Theories✮

☽༺♰༻☾

My LOA theory

As the Law of Assumption (LOA) says, if you believe in something, assume that it is real, it simply is. Free will does not exist.

"Dare to believe in the reality of your assumption and watch the world play its part relative to its fulfillment."

The Law of Attraction on the other hand says that you attract what you think of, based on the concept that like attracts like.

Both of the Laws would give a clear explanation of the weird happenings that we experience.

Every second, everything we live right now, we have manifested.

There are multiple universes in which every scary and dangerous, "fictional" for our reality, creature exists. And similar to the Tulpa, if so many people believe, it is but a matter of time, that they will merge into our own world, if they haven't already.

The Law has been spreading all over the internet the past year, together with reality shifting. There has been said that some researchers have manifested their favorite creepypastas into reality (which is very easy if you know how manifestation works). There are peple that have made cp subliminals (ex. subliminal to become a proxy, subliminal to get stalked by Slenderman etc).

Of course as the Law says, you manifest what you want, so the version of the cp someone manifested, will be the version they had in their mind. So if we are lucky enough, the version that has been manifested, is the fandom version. (Which in my opinion is a lot safer than the original).

A/N: If this theory is real,there may be a Slenderman that has been manifested, that is the fandom version, (the Father figure for some). What if we have manifested more than one already? This could be a possibility.

Have you ever heard of The Philip Phenomenon?

In the 70's a group of people in Canada literally thought a ghost into existence. It took months. They would sit around a table and think about Philip and make up stories about him and try to will him into existence. And then they did.

It became Him.

It was fun until it wasn't.

 ♱The Slender Man. He exists because you thought of him. Now try and not think of him.

→If he is real, he won't target people who aren't aware of him. He's going for people who are aware of him, but he's clearly not trying to silence them, he's trying to keep the word spread, hence the believe theory.

"All this shit is our fault, the people who made the stories, who watched the videos, who willed Him into existence. And now we don't know how to fix it and are all falling apart. Every other blog that may be real seems to be having the same reaction right now: fight. But I don't know if I can fight. I can barely stand by a fucking park. I made this blog to help, I want to clean up this mess. But I feel like fighting will just get more blood on my hands. I feel like somebody is trying to tell me something, but I can't figure out what. If these rules don't work, if the trees become safe, I won't know what to think anymore. I'll be lost again. And then what? Then how can I help people? How can I beat this thing?" -GetUpHigh blog, M

If belief brought it into existence, perhaps the only thing that can make it is belief. People need to believe it can be killed or better yet believe it doesn't exist at all. The problem is it will keep striking its existence home & reinforcing our fear & belief while we try to think it away.