💉Slenderman's Blood💉

‿̩͙‿ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿

ᓚᘏᗢ- I have seen way too many researchers talk about Azoth, i don't really believe in that theory but here is what i found.

*There is the concept of "Alternate Liquids", meaning liquids that somehow are connected biologically or mentally to creatures that follow us.  Some even theorize that it's the being's blood itself.

*Azoth is a power, that grants you the knowledge and ability to bend the laws of physics and nature to your whim. For example: It is believed that when Jesus walked on water, he had the power of Azoth surging through him; When Rapustin was refusing to die from poison and several gun shot wounds, he was using Azoth and etc... 

*However, it's almost certain that these are two different Azoth's we are talking about. The Azoth described is a spiritual energy, which can only be accessed through hard concentration. This Azoth is a physical, living being.

*If Azoth remains detached from a host for a very long period of time, it will fall apart into dust, which leads us to believe that The Azoth needs to "Feed" off of something.

Azoth in chemistry: the creative principle of nature, and represents Astral light as a vehicle of the universal essence of life. Or, the mood of oxygen in its life-giving power. Azoth communicates with itself via electromagnetic pulses conducted by the metallic particulates within it.

Alchemy: Azoth was believed to be the essential agent of transformation in alchemy. It is the name given by ancient alchemists to mercury, which they believed to be the animating spirit hidden in all matter that makes transmutation possible. 

Azoth is believed to be a result of a connection between three elements (salt, mercury and sulphur). This "connection" is known as "Trinity".

Composition: long carbon chains, which gives it plasticity. To be able to communicate and locate other pieces of itself, the Azoth, achieves it through electromagnetic impulses which are conducted by its metal particles. But, these can be interrupted by strong magnetic fields.

Azoth in religion: This comprises the River of Living Water—the Azoth—or fiery mercurial essence, that flows out from the throne of God and Lamb.

How is it related to Slenderman: Azoth is a black substance that is speculated to be Slenderman's blood. This substance can be found in "the path of black leaves" in large puddles. Also, proxies are said to vomit this when they try to free themselves from Slenderman's mind control.

The Azoth, to accumulate, does so through exposures to large amounts of it. This produces a vapor of particles, which when inhaled diffuses into the bloodstream through the lungs. When it accumulates in the blood, it passes through the blood-brain barrier to accumulate in the tonsil.

This causes "Slender Sickness", and constant exposure to Azoth increases the symptoms of this "disease" and makes them more severe.

It is believed that Azoth is the agent Slenderman uses to control his victims. Azoth begins to grow inside the brain, since getting it out of the brain is practically impossible without killing the person. If this person,with Azoth in his head, lives for a long enough time, eventually The Azoth replaces their bloodstream and in a sense, becomes the new blood. Azoth is not only capable of messing with us physically, it also has the ability to mess with our memories and re-create them, to it's liking.

Its first appearances were in early Slenderblogs. Azoth is not only alive, but just as sentient and chaotic as the Slender Man himself.

more information: https://glorian.org/learn/courses-and-lectures/alchemy/the-secret-of-azoth 

 ‿̩͙‿ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿