✦•⋅⋯safety⋯⋅•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

ᓚᘏᗢ- Because many have reached out to me, telling me their stories and worries, i thought it would be a good idea to make this chapter. It won't be full of things like "try to attack! leave your home! cut all contacts!" no, definetely not! (I have some of these tips on that chapter tho "Rules to stay alive" which i do not really recommend...) I will give you some tips, from spiritual to psychological. This is the real world, there arethings out there more dangerous than our beloved faceless being (like men for example...). 

 {For your mental health}

๋ ࣭ ⭑Safety subliminals! (i made a chapter on subliminals, i am sure i included safety subs there)

๋ ࣭ ⭑Your thoughts and feelings are very real. Try to understand how you feel, even if your fears are just your paranoia.

๋ ࣭ ⭑ https://psyche.co/guides/how-to-handle-paranoid-thoughts-by-recognising-false-alarms

 {spiritual tips for when you feel something draining your energy.}

 ๋ ࣭ ⭑Crystals. Since ancient times, people have used crystal to ward off negative energy. They are believed to create a shield around a person or space, warding off negative energies, psychic attacks, and harmful intentions.My favourite energy shields are amethyst, obsidian and black tourmaline!

๋ ࣭ ⭑ Watch your thoughts and feelings! One of the most basic metaphysical truths is that we attract that which we put out into the universe. When we begin to think negative thoughts, we open ourselves up to the vibration of negative, draining energy. In most instances when something is  attacking you, at some level, you are allowing it to. 

๋ ࣭ ⭑ Be aware of what is going on around you. The minute you feel someone/something pulling on your energy, check out of the situation. Spend as little time as possible in situations that are likely to drain you. One of the best things I did was set some time limits on myself for how long I will research or investigate so my energy wouldn't get drained!

{physical safety.}

๋ ࣭ ⭑Stay safe online! Never use your irl name, never talk about personal information! You could also just use a incognito tab!

๋ ࣭ ⭑ Don't go wandering in the woods! Especially at night and never alone! There is a chance you could get lost, you could get attacked by an animal or even a human! Please for the love of Him have some common sense!

๋ ࣭ ⭑Keep your doors and windows locked! 

๋ ࣭ ⭑ If you are a summoner, always follow the rules! I have an entire chapter about this! ("༒︎summonings༒︎")

๋ ࣭ ⭑ Please never harm yourself in any way to get a spirit's or any kind of creature's attention! 

{researching tips}

๋ ࣭ ⭑There is much misinormation online, never believe everything you see! Goverment documents aren't public (most of the time)! 

๋ ࣭ ⭑ Try and just look at every source! Ask people for their sources, or even to help you with your own research! Still be very cautious of liars... 

๋ ࣭ ⭑ Reasearch whatever you want, not whatever everyone else is.

๋ ࣭ ⭑Always reach out if you need it!

๋ ࣭ ⭑Take a break if you have to! 

ᓚᘏᗢ- I will probably add on to this...

more tips from: R0tt1ng1Br1dg3s

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦