The eight pages

The eight pages

The eight pages are the main goal and collectables in the is unknown why the character entered the woods, but she starts collecting the pages as she comes across them. They were presumably left there by Slender Man's last Proxy victim.

^ Here's some basic information about the eight pages, though this information is referring to the game, it seems pretty obvious that even once all eight pages are collected, you will still be killed by the Slenderman.

This leads me to believe that the pages have to be destroyed/ used in a certain way to inflict any harm onto the Slenderman, either that or they our powerless but hold sentimental value to the creature. It is not fully known what powers and abilities the pages possess, if any.

Slender Man becomes more and more difficult to evade as more pages are collected, perhaps meaning that they hold some significance to Slender Man himself, or perhaps he issues their collection as a challenge to see which are strong enough to become Proxies.

The most common theory is that the pages have some sort of warding abilities that can keep Slender Man away if all eight are collected.

This piece of information is basically proving my theory that the pages can be used as protection/ to inflict harm on the Slenderman, it also says this is a way of him choosing his Proxies.

Page 1

The word "follows" is traveling down the page with a drawing of the tall being and a pine tree .Potential meaning: This is one of the most obvious pages. "Slender follows" it could also mean he follows in the woods

Page 2

No words, just a drawing of Slenderman along with seven trees. One of the trees (the one in the top right cornet) Isn't a pine tree like the others. This could be so that the tree in the cornet stands out due to it's significance. What's it significance?

Page 3

"Always watching" "No eyes". There is also a drawing between the two pieces of writing which looks like a face with crosses over the eyes. The drawing could be a representation of the Slenderman and his lack of facial features.

Page 4

"Don't look..." "Or it takes you" Once again, there is a drawing of slenderman. This time he is in the right bottom cornet or the page. Slendermans constant appearance on the pages, and the different pοsitions and locations on the pages could be a symbol of his teleportation abilities. There is also an 'X' in the top right corner. At this point, I'm thinking that the 'X' means 'no'. For example; "No face" or "No eyes". The X in this page could be a warning: "No looking."

Page 5

"Can't run." This message is pretty obvious, it means that there is no escaping once he has chosen you as a victim. There is also an 'X' and 'O' separated by a diagonal line, seeing as the circle with an 'x' going through it is the symbol usually associated with the Slenderman, the fact that the symbol is separated into two could represent Slendermans ability to travel into the "other world," or maybe that he is stuck between two worlds.

Page 6

"Help me". This page leads me to believe that the Slenderman was not the one who wrote the pages.

Page 7

"Leave me alone" along with a drawing of a man besides the words me. The word 'Alone' is underlined, this may be the Slenderman wanting people to stay away from him, or his pages, or his forest, aka his "home". But there is no way of being sure what this page really is referring to.

Page 8

A drawing of the Slenderman along with the word "NO" (all capitals) twelve times, six on either side of the tall man. This could also imply that the being didn't create the pages, this page can be seen as a warning.

+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+