†Black Profiles†

Black Profiles (edited chapter)

So as lots of people now, most researchers like myself, follow other researchers and investigators to get more information and opinions. One day i came across the term 'black profiles'...I regret that dearly.

Black profiles: Creepy pasta investigators that suddenly disappeared. All lost profiles have their pictures changed to black.

—Don't get me wrong, but i do believe some people are doing this to get a reaction, but i've spend some time looking and i have found so many black profiles, some were simple researchers like me, others were investigators that looked so devoted to their investigation before they suddenly go dark and aren't heard of again. In one account a user commented:

-Hello, this user and me have been online friends for a little over 3 years now and i haven't been able to get a hold of her, idk is she's mad at me but she hasn't been online for weeks- let me know if you hear from her plz i'm getting worried.

A little over a month later the account went black too.

—As i was going through the accounts i noticed that certain investigation pages had been completely deleted.

This whole thing honestly freaked me out, but that won't stop me from looking into it further.

Thinking about it, I'm not so sure that these people disappeared, they probably want a reaction... right? I don't know to be honest, I think it's strange that some people were even further into the investigation, promised to update soon then just vanished.

A/N: This is exactly why i cannot give credit for some stories, because they simply dissapreared. I used to follow so many researchers and after all this time, now that i finally desided to publish what i have found, going back and looking for them, most of them were gone.

+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+

ᓚᘏᗢ- I have talked about black profiles before but i didn't get into detail. The past week that i've been trying to gather more information i stumbled upon many comments adressing that their favourite esearchers have dissapeared or that their stories were deeted. I thought it would be a good idea to include this chapter with everything i know.

"There has been proof that researches are at 100% danger. August is the month where researchers have been killed, stalked or disappeared. It is the month where most black profiles have appeared." from one of my chapters.

Information begins

Researchers of Slenderman and the other "Creepypastas" repeatedly vanish into thin air. It might be that they suddenly quit updating or even that whole account or story disappears. What is the fate of these people? We refer to them as the "Taken." (See "Terms for people in the Slenderverse" chapter) They have an overwhelming obsession with Him.

*The chosen ones: during 2014 they were the most controversial topic in Wattpad. According to many the supposed "chosen" were users of Wattpad (investigators and researchers) that according to many, were kidnapped or rather "selected" by Slenderman.

*The taken: The actual black profiles taht represent that the owner has dissapeared. Their profile picture turns black, when they have gotten too close to the truth. Although this is a serious issue, many used this to gain fame. Many faked their dissapearance...

*Why does this happen?

They "knew too much" in the end, which is why. According to some, they were the ones who got closest to the truth of all. Afterwards, they vanished, leaving no trace behind. Let's focus on the definition of "knowing too much" and methods to prevent disappearing.

Now, as you may or may not know, fear is the main fuel for Slenderman. Your sense of fear for your life increases as you gain more knowledge. They are still quite unsafe, so you must use caution and not act foolishly or fearlessly.

1) Seek routes out of the forests and wooded regions.

2) Never discuss them with anybody outside of your online domain.

3) Remain silent and avoid revealing your identity to anyone. Use the incognito mode. Reset your passwords frequently.

4) If asked about Slenderman or anything similar, pretend they don't exist.

5)Use caution while revealing personal information and who you talk to. No one knows anything about you, unless you give them permission.

6)Be cautious with new people in your life.

7)Develop emotional self-control.

There are eyes and ears everywhere. They will track you down wherever you go. Avoid becoming their target.

In the world of Slenderman, nobody can be trusted.

*Are they real?

I don't believe the "chosen ones" are real, not at all. But the disappearances is a different issue.

(There are many examples of profiles in black, but out of respect for the missing I will not include any.)

*Conclusion

People disappeared because they managed to find the truth, but of course Him not wanting to be revealed took care of the problem...

Now i sadly haven't talked to anyone that personally knew one of the missing. Perhaps they were really just liars. I hope i find more information, but until then we may not know...

ᓚᘏᗢ NOTE: This chapter started erassing itself twice! I may have forgotten some things...

+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+