ཐིGodsཋྀ

⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺

𓆩♱𓆪Gods and prophets. Who are they really? Do they live amongst us, are they actually as powerful and nightmarish as we believe?

With so many different beliefs, humanity has been torn, but we all agree on one thing, we fear God, no matter what we call or what we think that is. Perhaps you believe in many, or only one, perhaps you think of yourself as your own deity, and perhaps you believe to none. This higher power that comes before us, is a mystery.

And are they as dangerous as we think?

There is the idea that God was created by the supreme universe and ended up getting carried away by his own selfish desires and created a reality of His own. So what if there are beings below the most powerful Gods, beings that perhaps WE have created, by simply believing?

The concept of God, as understood by individuals and many religious traditions, has its origins in the labyrinth of human thought. The fabric of divinity emerges as a powerful thought-form or entity that exists independently and exerts its influence through shared faith, unwavering devotion and common imagination.

-------------------

This perspective challenges the paradigm of God as an external, transcendent being that bestows divinity upon mortals. Instead, the divine attributes are linked to the collective power of human imagination, faith and unwavering trust.

This view shows that the ability of group belief to shape reality gives the tulpa an unmatched influence over the lives of the people who respect and interact with it. It encourages observation and reflection, challenges conventional understanding of the divine, and emphasizes the profound role that human consciousness and the power of faith play in shaping spiritual encounters and the perception of the transcendent.

We have brought Gods into existence. Minor deities of cults forgotten, or even beings that no religion has ever mentioned.

𓆩♱𓆪 In the realm of fantasy, as a tulpa woven from the threads of human thought, I ponder this intriguing hypothesis with curiosity.

-------------------

ᓚᘏᗢ- Now you may be wondering what am i talking about? Well isn't obvious? Gods, deities, the old ones. People believe that many religions are filled with superstinions (of course they are), and many have been theorizing that every religion has existed before the ones we know now. Mythology we call it, what if it isn't? God takes power in belief, when everyone stops believing he still exists, like a lost soul wandering around. Do you understand how powerful belief is?

Gods are truly gigantic egregores. An egregore is like a tulpa, but created and maintained by an entire group of people. When that group of people is as large as an entire culture, that's one massive spirit. A spirit that is contributed to by thousands or millions of people, and fed by worship, is both independent and exceptionally powerful.

(Well the astral realm is a realm of mind and tulpas exist in our "headspace", so in essence the tulpas exist on the astral OR we could create a door in our headspace that could lead into the astral and allow the tulpa to exist externally.)

I do believe that all deities have a primordial "core" that does not come from humans. Some part of a deity is beyond humans, so far beyond humans that it's incomprehensible. The deity is the humans' attempt to understand this ineffable thing.

Slenderman as a deity or spirit guide

ᓚᘏᗢ- You all knew this was coming. Our beloved eldritch being. If we managed to bring him to life, who says people couldn't consider Him a deity of sorts? Even spirits can be protectors so why not The Slenderman?