He didn't have a face ⁽ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵉˣᵖᵉʳⁱᵉⁿᶜᵉ⁾

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*My boyfriend didn't have a face... HE.DIDN'T.HAVE.A.FACE! (20/04/2024)

-I woke up in the middle of the night, turned around to check on my bf, and froze in fear. His features were gone. I understand i was hallucinating, but at that moment of terror, it was the most nightmarish thing i ever experienced. 

He is fine, he was very confused and tried to calm me down, he told me that i had gasped loudly and moved my back to the wall, he tried to ask me what was wrong, but the only thing i told him was "look in the mirror, please look at your face" while trembling. He continued trying to pacify me, stroking my hair, but to me it wasn't him. Eventually i told him that he had no face. He started praying...  (it went on for some time, i thought it would go away but it didn't, not until i fell asleep crying.)

I don't know what that was... My hallucinations are usually detached surroundings, shadows, bugs crawling on the wall, even beings lurcing in the corners of my room. But attaching to a real person? Making him take form of that which haunts me?

ᵢ ₐₘ ₛcₐᵣₑd, wₕₐₜ ᵢₛ ₕₐₚₚₑₙᵢₙg ₜₒ ₘₑ? ₐₘ ᵢ ₛₐₙₑ?

  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───