☆ghost children☆

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᓚᘏᗢ- i was reading about our darling Sally Williams and i came across a sighting i didn't expect. So i thought i should make a chapter about creepy or weird paranormal children (black eyed children, ghosts etc.)

{Sally Williams story.}

Sally Maryam Williams, more commonly known as Sally, is the main protagonist of the Creepypasta story "Play With Me". She is a young female spirit who was killed by her uncle. Ever since her unfortunate death, Sally continues to haunt her old house scaring the living daylights out of its current residents and happily playing with its younger ones.

Sally, despite her ability to shape-shift between the ages of 8 and 12, usually appears as a young girl wearing a pink dress and white socks. Her eyes are green, her hair is brown, and she has dirty skin with cuts and bruises all over her body.

Sally is a positive, caring, supportive, and harmless trickster with a soft spot in her heart for children; however, she appears more sadistic and frightening around adults, as an adult male was responsible for her death.

In other stories, she is portrayed as more of a malevolent and aggressive ghost who will go out of her way to kill anyone.

{the sighting}

You can see a little girl standing between the trees. I do not know if this is photoshoped or even a cosplay but it was too eerie not to talk about.

 I do not know if this is photoshoped or even a cosplay but it was too eerie not to talk about

{black-eyed children.}

The "black-eyed children" are a modern urban legend consisting of mysterious children with solid black eyes who are said to appear and ask for help or to be let inside homes. The legend has circulated on the internet and in paranormal literature. 

There are many sightings found online, but again what kind of spirit or being they are isn't known. 

People have been reporting sightings of the "black eyed girl" in Cannock Chase, Staffordshire since the 1980s.

The paper from September 2014 claimed a "shock rise in sightings around the world". Alleged sightings are taken seriously by ghost hunters, some of whom believe black-eyed children to be extraterrestrials, vampires, or ghosts.

{Ghost Children.}

As the name suggests, it's a category of ghosts.

Children could become ghosts because of several reasons and scenarios. When an adult dies, the spirits of loved ones and spirit guides help the person make a transition to the other world. When a child dies, it is no different. Yet, for various reasons, sometimes, a child will not move on and slips to remain behind here with family or their former environment. Often times, when a child remains behind, it is due to emotional trauma of some sort...

In current times especially, children who are emotionally traumatised because they are victims of violence or have already died violent deaths deserve special attention. With their lives cut short so early and so brutally in a violent jerk when they aren't ready to go, their traumatised spirits are bound to haunt the land of the living. 

Can we help the ghosts of children who walk unseen among us, especially those who may refuse to respond to any help because of a mental focus on the past, or due to trauma or fear? Also, while some ghosts of children do seek help from the living world by drawing attention to themselves through "haunting" which can take several forms, there are others who are simply unaware that they are in a ghostly state. 

ᓚᘏᗢ- sorry this chapter was short, if you have any ideas about things i should research pease let me know! i am running out of ideas  lately!

    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───