Slenderman's voice

+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+

*Can the Slender Man talk?

 In some mythos he can in some he can't. In a few mythos a slit would open where his mouth should be, others believe he's  telepathic, therefore you hear Him in your head... It appears that there is no real "yes" or "no" answer to the question. We know for a fact he is silent, but is it consistently?

(ᓚᘏᗢ-I always imagined Him having the Beast's voice from Over The Garden wall)

Rarely seen in the contemporary mythos, early mythos accounts show Slender Man's ability to impersonate or mimic the voice and tone of a person, in order to get to a victim. The most common use is voice mimicking, for the purpose of luring a child or victim out of a safe area. He is also able to produce the sound of a child's giggle, perhaps to draw another child in.

*wendigos: they have the capability to mimic human voices to lure in their prey, and the voice will sound slightly off from an actual human. They lure people away from safety and drive them mad deep into the woods. (sounds familiar...)

ᓚᘏᗢ- Sorry this was a short chapter! I haven't found much information on His voice! If i do i will add it!

+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+