⁰⁰⁰ numbers⁰⁰⁰

¹¹¹ ²²² ³³³ ⁴⁴⁴ ⁵⁵⁵ ⁶⁶⁶ ⁷⁷⁷ ⁸⁸⁸ ⁹⁹⁹ ⁰⁰⁰ 

ᓚᘏᗢ- There were videos in the chanel XPCP that sadly got deleted, mentioning numbers, objects and messages. Especially this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM1xhoAthpU&t=10s.

Video Published January 18, 2020

"11:11 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55 9:11 Red feathers Electrical malfunctions Etched stones We're listening. 26-9-22 2-12-6 15-18-8-722-13-18-13-20 7-19-22 7-9-6-7-19 18-8 25-15-26-24-16 26-13-23 4-19-18–7-22 15-18-22-8 26-9-22 9-22-23 He showed us. 1111"

 I think it's very important to break these codes to figure out their true meaning. 

*The numbers

There are several theories as to what these numbers are. Some think they're dates, others say they're biblical scriptures. (which would be hard to correctly locate as there are many different verses with the same numbers  in Revelation, Psalms, Ecclesiastes, Genesis etc.)

Those who have researched metaphysical meanings behind series of recurring numbers will note that 11:11 is a very well-known number sequence. 

Each number sequence we're given is recognized as angel numbers, a sign from the divine (whatever you call it—God, a source, your higher self, the universe, etc.), messages by higher entities or beings.

 *Some of the meanings 

ᓚᘏᗢ- There are many different meanings when it comes to angel numbers, depending on what message has to come to you. If they are in fact sent  by a higher entity or being, perhaps the following make more sense.

11:11- It's a sign of ascension to new spiritual heights. You are going the right way/doing the right thing. 

2:22- Symbolic of a coming together of some sort—like a union. Cooperate with your allies  and work together to get the job done. 

3:33- A sign of trust. Be brave and have no fear. Have trust in me. I'm always watching. Tell the world the truth.  

4:44- You need to ground yourself. You're receiving support to get clear on your foundation. Be calm and confident right now. Everything is going smoothly.

5:55- A symbol of transformation. You're undergoing or about to undergo dramatic changes, and you're being asked to embrace the chaos. You are a divine being in human form. You will not fail. Never forget this.

9:11- associated with endings and new beginnings. Embrace change, let go of the past, and focus on personal growth and transformation.

Of course the meanings will be different to the ones connected with the situation than what they typically mean. The messages must be personalized.

*bible verses?

ᓚᘏᗢ- as i mentioned before, it would be very hard to exactly pinpoint the correct verse, but here are some that make sense to me.

11:11- Revelation 11:11 "But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood up on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them." or Jeremiah 11:11"Therefore this is what the Lord says: 'I will bring on them a disaster they cannot escape. Although they cry out to me, I will not listen to them.'"

2:22- James 2:22 "You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by his works;" or Peter 2:22 "He committed no sin, neither was deceit found in his mouth." or Daniel 2:22 "He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him."

3:33- Proverbs 3:33 "The LORD's curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the dwelling of the righteous." or Lamentations 3:33 "for he does not afflict from his heart or grieve the children of men."or John 3:33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true."

4:44- John 4:44 "(Now Jesus himself had pointed out that a prophet has no honor in his own country.)"

5:55- Psalm 55:5 "Fear and trembling come upon me, and horror overwhelms me."

9:11- Revelation 9:11 "They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon."

(you can find all bible verses here: https://www.bibleref.com/)

*Other symbols

-Red feathers: Feathers are a favorite object of higher beings to communicate messages to mortals. Red feather symbolizes a physical and spiritual warrior. Red, which symbolizes the blood of ones spirit, body, and enemies.

-Electrical malfunctions: Electrical malfunctions are experienced by many of us researchers/investigators. Perhaps glitches could mean something. This is a result of being observed by beings like the Slenderman.

-Etched stones:  There are stories of gods carving into stones to teach humans. Perhaps He has left a carving with an important message.

-Warnings: Since we have determined that this video is about the messages the CPs have been given, it makes sense that they include the words warnings and insight. The messages they've been given could have been warning them of something.

-Insight: this could mean that they have received valuable, eye opening information from these mysterious messages.

-"We're listening": The statement strongly points to the topic of this video being messages received from a higher entity.

If we're still following the lines of supernatural messages, we can consider that these additional clues could also have been messages sent  by a specific entity.

*the code

The code is in an alphabetical to numerical cipher. Each number corresponds to a letter of the alphabet , if you reverse the number to alphabet sequence (A=26, B=25, C=24) you get the following message: Are you listening The truth is black and white The lies are Red 

(ᓚᘏᗢ-This is the message of the Anti i have talked about in the chapter "Apollyon"! I have more information about it there!)

I believe by "are you listening?" The CP's are asking us if we are paying close enough attention to their videos and codes. It must be very important to them that we pay attention. 

"He showed us": We finally get to decipher what higher entity has been sending these messages.  If these messages warned them and gave them insight, they must have been given by something or someone on their side. I strongly believe the Slenderman is behind these messages. 

ᓚᘏᗢ-  Maybe this message isn't from Slenderman towards the CP'S but from them to us. If you're being observed you'll be finding feathers outside, maybe even in your room. Your electronics will be malfunctioning, and you'll be finding things etched in stones. You'll also being seeing angel numbers repeatadely. Warnings, insight,  we're listening. This means they're watching and listening to you.

🕷more information: https://www.quotev.com/story/12697323/Researching-the-Creepypastas/35 

¹¹¹ ²²² ³³³ ⁴⁴⁴ ⁵⁵⁵ ⁶⁶⁶ ⁷⁷⁷ ⁸⁸⁸ ⁹⁹⁹ ⁰⁰⁰