⛆weather control⛆

⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆

ᓚᘏᗢ- i wouldn't have started this chapter if i hadn't read about His connection to water. As i have written in the chapter "weird symptoms of my research", my hometown flooded in the beginnings of September, some time after i stopped my research the first time... It was very hard for some weeks, thankfully for my family our house didn't take in any water (it is in a higher part), but despite that we had no electricity and no clear water. Noone was expecting it, us living surrounded by mountains, but it all happened because of a sudden thunderstorm... I had noticed days earlier the crows in the forest were nervous and a weird mist covered everything, the sky was unusually white and this eerie feeling had taken over my soul. I do not believe it is connected but alas such a weird coincidence.

Slender's weather control

In many of the Slender Man stories, He often stalks in weather conditions that cause fear, such as fog, rain, or storm. Also, in the game Slender, fog grows thicker when the player collects more pages, thus making it more possible that the Slender Man has some degree of control over the weather.

In some early stories, Slenderman has control over fire, and was possibly a pyrokinetic. This doesn't show up often in stories anymore, and also tends to clash with the popular forest portrayal. Why would he set things on fire when his favorite environment is so flammable?

There is also some sort of link to water.  This is most apparent in CANYOUSEETHEWORDS (now canonically part of the EverymanHYBRID universe), in which all of the numerous references to water, floods, and the like are struck through.

⦻ information: https://theslenderman.fandom.com/wiki/Abilities_of_the_Slender_Man and https://slenderbloggins.wordpress.com/2010/11/11/the-slender-mans-attributes-part-2/

⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆⛆