The spiked years: 2013-2014

 ♱Everyone is very much aware of the spiked years for Slenderman Interaction, or with other words, The years shit went down!

The famous years in the creepypasta related things that can be symmed up into, but not limited to the creepypasta fandom, researchers, etc. are quite obvious. 2013-2014 is when stuff actually publicly happened.

The Jamison Family case; starts on October 8, 2009 when the Jamison Family was reported to have mysteriously disappeared. They lived in Eufaula Oklahoma. Their suspected remains were found in November 2013. Their remains were professionally and medically confirmed on July 3rd, 2014. There was a 5 year time before the case fully closed. (This can show a possible victim list for targets. ex; families, children etc.)

The Slender Stabbing; Waukesha Wisconsin, United States on May 31st, 2014. Two 12 year old females identified as Anissa Weier and Morgan Geyser lured their friend Payton Leutner into a forest to attempt murder. They stabbed her 19 times to please the Creepypasta character Slenderman and become proxies. The victim survived and crawled out of the forest and onto the side of the road where someone in a truck then called the police and saved the girl. Inspired by Slenderman.

White Mask Attack; "Girl, 13, allegedly stabs mom to honor horror character" June 10th, 2014. Accused of stabbing her mother with a kitchen knife while wearing a white mask. Minor injuries to the mother, kid charged as a juvenile. Hamilton County, Ohio. Inspired by Slenderman.

Florida Arson; 14 Year old girl arrested for setting her house on fire while family was inside. Richey, Florida. September 5th, 2014. Tried for attempted murder, the mother and 9 year old brother all escaped unharmed. Inspired by Slenderman.

Zelda's Experience; 2013-2014 (Possibly 2011-2012) . Zelda was 7-10. Her vision went to static and all that fun shit while she was playing outside, near the woods. Now is a researcher. Researches about Slenderman and BEN Drowned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything happened in 2013-2014 with 4 cases without even looking. Zelda's experience as well as The Jamison Family case leads me to believe that the spiked year's window might be a bit larger than we thought.

TribeTwelve first came to light in 2010; maybe this can give a general idea of year's. 2010 is right after 2009 aka the year the Jamison Family went missing. It is also the year before Zelda's experience and that is 2 years before the remains were found. The year after that is the Slenderman inspired year so could this all be connected?

A survey of about 36 took place in 2016-2018. 25% of the people heard of the Slenderman in 2013-2014. 50% Heard in 2010-2012. Sourced from Slender Man Is Coming: Creepypasta and Contemporary Legends on the Internet. Quite a few found Slenderman through the original made by Victor Surge or otherwise known as Eric Knudsen as well as Marble Hornets in 2009. The people who found it in 2012 or around that time were finding it via game (Presumably the 8 Pages Reference). In both cases majority of ages were from High School and Middle School, so ages 10-18.

Now with this being said, I have come to believe that the window of Spiked years may be a bit larger than we originally thought, as previously stated. TribeTwelve, Marble Hornets, The Slenderman games, Zelda's experience, and the Jamison's case all are or could have been just a few years before 2013-2014.

2012

Around this time, lots of people had started to post videos concerning "Slenderman sightings", and this si salso one of the prime years of the "creepypasta" era. Nowdays, not many people know about it, unless they used to be a fan of it in the prime years, or are a researcher. This was rather a hot spot for activity to take place, considering Slendrman was rather famous at this point of time. Famous youtubers started playing 'Slender: the 8 pages' shortly after the arrival in the year 2012. This is when people would start to take more notice of this being, and drag more attention to it. Thus, more energy being put towards the creature as a result of all of this taking place.

2016

Slenderman sightings were a popular thing on YouTube at this time. Fake or not, args, random troll videos, images, etc. resurfaced.

Clowns started showing up this year as well.

The Slenderman movie was created/produced at this stage as well. He made that an acknowledgment for himself.