✮Slenderman's daughter✮

⋆⑅˚₊ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔢𝔵𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 ؛ ଓ 𖦹 ׂ🐇 ⋆ ۪

ᓚᘏᗢ- So apparently He has a daughter? I remember her being mentioned in one of the games, and also some stories, but her actual appearance isn't known.  

In most cases of course she looks like her Father but with long black hair, and wearing a black dress.

*sweetypastafamily- Sara

Sara from sweetypasta family is the perfect example of what Slenderman's daughter supposedly looks like.

*Theyarecomingback09- Adam and Eve

The Virus is the secondary antagonist of theyarecomingback09. She seems to be the same "species" as the Slenderman. But unlike Him she has eyes and hair, but other than that is the same.

Her abilities:

-Apportation: It is possible that The Virus can teleport objects other than herself through space.

-Shapeshifting: The Virus can likely change her size and shape.

-Slendersickness: She is shown to infect people with Slendersickness through her eyes. Slender sickness includes: Nose bleeds, exhaustion, nausea, strong cough, vomiting, amnesia, signs of radiation poisoning, aches and pains, slight trauma of the eyes (i.e. blood shot, vesial popping etc...), coughing up blood, blood in vomit, painful breathing, difficulty in swallowing and violent convulsions.

-Technopathy:The Virus can interfere with video and audio equipment.

-Telekinesis: It is possible that The Virus can move objects with her mind.

-Teleportation: She is shown to teleport out of sight many times, and move from one side of a scene to the other, apparently without moving through the intervening space.

ᓚᘏᗢ- I had the theory that The Virus is related to Slenderman. They look almost identical and have similar abilities... 

https://youtu.be/oDMmdEYrcrY?si=HKKKHgTDojzByUt7

*Hachishakusama

ᓚᘏᗢ- while reading about Slenderman's daughter (otherwise called Slenderwoman) i remembered this japanese legend i used to read about when i was a child. The similarities are immaculate.

-Hachishakusama is a 244-centimeter-tall (8'0") woman. There's something terrifying about human features that are disproportionate to those with which we are familiar. Both hers and His  unbelievable heights and overly skinny limbs make them look morbidly terrifying in the presence of children.

-When Hachishakusama nears her victims, her deep, manly voice makes a terrifying noise that  to her victims that she's coming for them and there's not much that they can do about it. She takes her time with her victims so you could potentially hear this noise outside your window, at the playground etc. (This is similar to Slender Man and the "slender effect," which occurs when he is near.)

-Hachishakusama only takes young children as her victims. The reason for this is unknown. But it is believed that she only kidnaps young children because she feeds off their young essence. In addition, she may only victimize young children because they are more suggestible when it comes to convincing them to do things. (Slender Man has been said to prey upon children and young adults also.)

-She Can Mimic Loved Ones. (It is said that Slenderman does this as well to rule children in the woods.)

-Hachishakusama picks her victims at random, as long as they're children. If she sets her sights on you, she's going to come for you. (Slender Man on the other hand makes his presence known to you once you begin to look into his existence. This is how he chooses his victims and claims you for his own.)

- Like the Slenderwoman she has long black hair. The depiction of long, black, wavy hair makes us feel nervous, especially when the hair blocks us from seeing the monster's face. 

- She is an onryō (怨霊, literally "vengeful spirit", sometimes rendered "wrathful spirit"). A ghost believed to be capable of causing harm in the world of the living, injuring or killing enemies, or even causing natural disasters to exact vengeance to redress the wrongs it received while alive, then taking their spirits from their dying bodies. (sounds familiar?)

(ᓚᘏᗢ- She reminds me of the Tall Woman, a hostile female spirit who appears in Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water. She is unusually tall, and has a permanent, sinister smile on her face. Her tall height made her an urban legend in the area around Mt. Hikami.)

♰ information: https://listverse.com/2020/06/13/top-10-most-terrifying-things-about-the-japanese-slender-man/

*student claiming to be daughter of Slender Man

Freshmen at Oconomowoc High School were the inadvertent recipients April 11 of an email intended only for staff members in which a student raised concerns about a classmate who allegedly talked about wanting to start a cult called the "Trinity Sisters" and claimed she was the daughter of the fictional horror character Slender Man, among other things.

♰more information: https://www.abc15.com/news/national/wisconsin-high-schooler-accuses-classmate-of-being-daughter-of-slender-man-in-email

com/news/national/wisconsin-high-schooler-accuses-classmate-of-being-daughter-of-slender-man-in-email

⋆⑅˚₊ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔢𝔵𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 ؛ ଓ 𖦹 ׂ🐇 ⋆ ۪