ו My Review •×

This is not the first book I published on Wattpad. Ages ago, I published a book in my other account for my animation series; containing the lore for that fantasy story.

When I made this new account, I was at the beginning of a heavy realization of what I wanted to become in life; a writer.

My journey and all the recreational activities I was ever interested in, all led me down to the same end goal.

Before this story, I published a modern story based on a vague idea. LWQ is the second story I published. But after a few chapters, I got bored of that other story and deleted it. I almost wanted to delete LWQ too but decided against it.

I wrote it while I was in the first year of my intermediate. I went through an epic journey as a person in these 2 years and writing LWQ helped me understand myself as a writer. I like medieval stories because of LWQ. I understood what were taboos and that my raw opinions were too...odd and I had to know what was right.

I didn't do enough justice for this story by not being a plotter. I am a pantser nd just...go with the flow! But while writing this story, I understood what needed to be done.

What I never expected was to see this story blow up! I am so grateful for every one of you who gave my story a chance. The ones who stuck until the end, even if it was a long journey. I love you all 💜😭

I love these characters and their journeys. Their moments of happiness and sorrow. Their developments and downsides. What I want to say is...thank you for being a part of this very important journey of mine.

Started on: 1st October, 2021
Ended on: 2nd April, 2024
Word count: 334,481 words

I'm going to update about my next book whenever possible  💜