41

Britt smiled as she walked into the house with Iain. She looked to him and kissed his cheek. "I think she's had a good night," she said as she took her sleeping daughter into her bedroom.

Iain nodded. "Me too. I'm sorry I let Gem come between us. I just got carried away by the fact she's my sister and I haven't seen her in a while. I'm sorry though."

Britt turned to him. She placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him. "It's fine. What matters now is just making our little family work again. It's not going to be easy. I know that. But do you think we can do it?" She asked.

Iain nodded. "I know we can do anything we want. And I want to be with you and make it work with our little girl. I love you both," he told her.

"I love you too. Always have. Always will," Britt said as she pulled him close and kissed her.

Iain smirked. He winked to her. "I'll see you later. I need to go and get my beauty sleep. Or you'll think I look like a troll," he joked.

Britt rolled her eyes but smiled. She looked to him. "I think that now."

"Cheeky cow."

***
The next morning, Britt went into work. She smiled as she saw Leigh who looked to her. "Well?" She asked.

"It was good. I mean, we went for dinner. We talked. And we decided that we're going to try and fix things. He's coming over tonight so that we can put Lily to bed and then talk."!

Leigh raised her eyebrows. "Talk or talk. It's completely different. Talking with your mouth. Or talking with your body parts," she said.

Britt rolled her eyes. "You're my version of Mark Sloan. You know that?"

"Oh McSteamy. I'd happily swap Sam for him," Leigh said as she hugged her best friend. "Come on. I need to live vicariously through you. Because my life today seems to suck," she told her.

***

Britt arched her back as Iain kissed down her stomach. She and Iain had put Lily to bed. And Britt did have intentions to talk. But she couldn't help herself when it came to Iain.

She needed him.

She was completely naked  apart from her bra while he was in his boxers. Iain moved so that his head was in between her thighs.

Britt felt his warm breath on her and ran her hands through his hair. "Fuck," she moaned as she felt his tongue inside of her.

Iain smirked against her. His mouth gently biting and nibbling at her clit. He knew how to make her want him. He could tell she was close. "Baby," Britt moaned. She looked to him. "I need you inside of me," she said as they kissed deeply.

Kisses moved to her neck as he reached behind to unhook her bra, removing it moments before his tongue found her nipple.

He took his time, suckling each breast, and while the contact was welcomed, it wasn't where she wanted it.

"Please Iain."

She felt him smirk around her nipple and used his hair to tug his head back.