8

Britt sighed as she sat up in bed and looked to see that she had slept with Iain again. She sat up and groaned to herself before she stood up. She knew that she needed to stop sleeping with him, it was getting to much for her. She knew he was with Rita and that was that. Britt walked into the bathroom and locked the door as she took a shower, she didn't want to give Iain anymore. After washing the smell of Iain off of her, she walked back into the bedroom to see that Iain was awake and sitting up in bed, things were still tense between them especially since Britt had slept with cal. "now I wouldn't mind waking up to this every morning" Iain said and Britt glared at him "im your bit on the side remember" Britt said as she sat on the end of the bed and grabbed her hairdryer "your more than that Britt, you know that" Iain said as he started to kiss her neck. Britt couldn't resist him, his touch, everything. He was like a drug to her "come back to bed" Iain asked and Britt nodded as Iain lead her back across the bed, her towel fell to the ground and Iain bite his lip as he looked to her naked body. Britt sat so that she was straddling him and Iain ran his hands down her body "god, your so beautiful"  Iain said as Britt rolled her eyes "shut up and screw me will you" Britt said and Iain smirked as he rolled her over so that he was on top.

***

Britt and Iain walked into work "you know people might start to get suspious" Iain said as he grabbed her butt. Britt gasped and glared at him "im just walking a friend to work" "yeah, for the third time this week" Iain said as Britt rolled her eyes "stop coming over than" "stop inviting me" Iain said and Britt turned to him and smirked "i would, but there's nothing good on the tv" "so what am I too you, entertainment?" Iain asked as he inched closer to her lips almost kissing her "hot entertainment" Britt said and Iain smirked, he was so close he always kissed her. He spotted Leigh and Sam talking behind "ill see you later" Iain said as he walked off. 

***

Britt walked into the ED, Leigh followed her as she walked into the staffroom "so, I saw you and Iain there, are you two trying to get caught?" Leigh asked and Britt sighed "we're not honestly Leigh, I don't know what's going on" Britt said "isn't it obvious" Leigh said and Britt frowned "your in love with each other" Leigh said and Britt frowned and rolled her eyes "no, hes with Rita, its just sex I love him, but I don't love him that way, hes my best friend" Britt said and Leigh rolled her eyes "isn't it obvious" Leigh said and Britt frowned "im your best friend, do you get it yet" Leigh said. Britt opened herself to say something as Rita walked in. "Britt, there you are, I have a patient in cubicals who's blood needs taking, can you?" Rita asked "of course" Britt said as she walked off.

Britt was finishing off with a patient with she heard shouting. She recognised Iain voice and see that Cal and Iain were arguing "you used her" Iain said to Cal "she wanted it as much as I did" Cal said as Britt walked over "Iain" she said "stay away from her" Iain said as Britt dragged Iain off towards the office in the ambulance station. Britt closed the door behind her and sighed as she looked to Iain "what the hell are you playing at?" Britt asked "im sorry, I don't like the thought of him you" Iain said "that makes two of us, I don't like you with Rita, but I have to suffer, is that what's your saying, you have sex with me while playing happy relationships with her, like hell am I going to stand back" Britt said as she went to walk out, Iain grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall. Britt looked to him "don't be stupid" Iain said and Britt raised an eyebrow "is that a challenge" she said as he grabbed he and pulled her close to him, she could feel how turned on he as "don't" Iain said as he pushed her against the wall and kissed her. Britt wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer to her "your an arse" Britt said as his hands landed on the scrubs she was wearing and tugged them off of her "and your a bitch" Iain said as he pulled out his hardened member and pushed into her. Britt moaned as he moved in and out of her, her head hitting against the wall as he did, she dug her nails into his shoulders and groaned. "i love you" Iain said and Britt groaned "i love you too" she said. If only they knew just how things would get for them.