7

Britt goraned to herlsef, she sat with a drink in her hand and glared. She was glaring at rita and iain, she felt her stoamch turn as she looked to them flirting and all lovey dovey. Britt ordered another drink and downed it, she hated that she had to watch as they acted like the perfect couple. She knew she was in love  with him and it killed her, she knew it was just sex and she never meant to catch feelings. She hated looking at them, she wanted to storm over thre and tell rita just where her boyfriend happened to be sticking it. "another one?"  Britt said as she ordered another drink, she necked the drink down and sighed "wanting to forget something?" cal asked as he sat down next to her on the bar stool. She turned to look at cal and smirked "more like someone" britt said as she sucked on the lemon from her glass and licked her lips. Cal looked to her "well, whoever it is, they dont deserve you" cal said as he rested his hand on her thigh. "yeah, there not" birtt said as she glanced to iain "wanna get out of here?" cal askked as britt noticed iain glaring, he wasnt liking how close britt was getting to cal "you know what? i do" britt said as cal smirked. She grabbed her coat off of the side and walked out of the bar with cal.

***

Britt walked back into her flat with cal, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as she lead him to the bedroom. She dumped her phone on the floor as she pulled cal onto the bed, she looked to him and smirked as he undid the buttons of her jeans. After they stripped cal grabbed a condom off of the side and slid it on before he pushed into britt causing her to moan, she ran her nails down his back causing him to groan as he started to move in and out of her. Britt knew calwas just a distraction from iain, all she kept thinking was how much she  wished it was iain she was having sex with, unaware he was ringing her phone, dreading the thought that she was having sex with someone else.

***

Britt got to work the next morning and met up with leigh "so rumour has it, you went home with a hunky doctor last night?" leigh asked britt, britt smirked "yeah?" "come on, do tell,what does this mean with the certain paramedic your screwing" leigh asked and britt sighed "it was meat ot be a distraction, but all i could think about was iain" britt said and leigh smile "you have it bad dont you?" "you have no idea" britt said as iain walked in, he spotted britt and walked over to her, he didnt know what came over her but he wanted her. "Come with me, we need to talk" iain said as he grabbed her arm, his gripp tightening. Iain pulled britt off to the ambulance bay as she struggled against him "iain, i swear if you dont let go off me ill have your balls on a silver platter" britt said as iain let go of her, Britt turned to glare at him "what the hell" "i could ask you the same thing, britt, what the hell were you thinknig, sleeping with cal" iain asked "thats none of your business, whio i sleep with" britt yelled "damn right it is" "your an arse" britt said as she went to walk away but he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. She looked at him before they threw themselves at each other. Britt wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close, she wanted him.

Iain lead Britt into the back of the ambulance and started to remove her pants as he undid his belt. Iain pushed into cal as she moaned, she dug her nails into his shoulders and moaned loudly as iain moved in and out of her "was he better than me?" iain asked "screw you" "you are, answer me britt" iain asked as she moaned "no" she said, she could feel herself get close "good, because your mine, do you hear me" iain asked as britt rolled her head back "say it" iain said "yours" britt said panting, she knew it was true. Her heart belonged to Iain and she didnt want anyone else.