17

Britt woke up and groaned as she rolled over and saw Iain who lay next to her. She looked to him and smiled as she ran her hand through her hair. She hadn't been sleeping well, Lillie had been up half of the night. She spent the other half of the night worrying, worrying about Rita and fearing that she would get to them. Iain looked to Britt and sighed. He could tell that she was worried and feeling anxious. He sat up and wrapped an arm around her and smiled "you know that it's going to be okay, don't you? Rita can't hurt us, not anymore. She's not allowed near us" Iain said as she looked to him and smiled "besides before you know it, all of this will be over with and we will be married and we will happy together and can have more kids" he said as she placed a hand on his cheek and smiled as she leant in and kissed him.

He kissed her back and pushed her onto the bed. She ran her hands through his hair and moaned as he ran his hands up her thighs as they made out passionately. She smirked into the kiss as she felt how turned on that he was "I see little Iain is awake" she teased as he looked to her and smirked "he is, and he has missed you" Iain said as she looked to her and smirked "oh, I can tell" she said as he smirked as he leant in and kissed her before he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. She dug her nails into his back and bite her lip stopping herself from moaning, not wanting to wake Lillie.

***

Later that morning, Britt got to work and smiled as she walked into he staffroom and saw Leigh with Sam and looked to her and smirked "I better go, Britt" Sam said as she looked to him and smirked "Sam" she said as she looked to Leigh and smiled "well, look who is happy and in love?" Britt teased as Leigh looked to her and smiled "I really am. Hoes things with you and Iain?" She asked as Britt looked to her and smiled "hard, I mean we love each other but I can't help but feel anxious over everything that happened with Rita" Britt said as Leigh looked to her and smiled "she's locked away, she can't get you now" Leigh said as Britt nodded. Feeling unsure still.

Later that day, Britt walked into the ambulance bay and sighed "I got an email over Rita getting out" she said to Iain as he looked to her and sighed "I know" he said as she looked to him and frowned "you know? And you didn't tell me. Why?" She asked as he looked to her "I was protecting you" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "I don't care Iain. We are a family and we don't keep secrets. I have a right to know, she is trying to ruin us" Britt said as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "I am sorting it, trust me" he said as she looked to him and nodded as he pulled her into a hug and kissed her head.

***

Later Britt walked to the crèche and smiled as she checked on Lillie. She was feeling anxious. She walked out of the crèche and frowned as she saw Rita standing there with a gun "what are you doing?" She asked as Rita looked to her "I came for Iain and my baby back, and I am going to kill you to get them" Rita said as she pointed the gun to her and Britt went to grab the gun from them as they fought over the gun as a shot was fired and Someone was shot.