15

Britt sighed to herself as she stood holding Lillie in the kitchen. She looked down at her and smiled as Iain walked in. He looked to them both and sighed. He walked over to Britt and kisses her on the forehead “she’s going to be okay, isn’t she?” Britt asked as she looked down at Lillie. “I know that your worried, especially after Rita took her, but she is going to be fine. She will be in the crèche and no one is going to take her, it’s just going to be us who get to take her. You have to trust me. I got her back didn’t I? She's fine" Iain said as Britt looked to him and smiled “yeah, your right" Britt said as Iain leant in and kissed her. She looked to him and smiled as she handed Lillie to him. He looked down at her and smiled “how’s daddy's little princess?” he asked as she looked up and babbled away to him.

Britt got to work  and took Lillie from the car. She lay asleep in her car seat. Britt and Iain walked past Leigh and Sam who were making out. Britt rolled her eyes at them “use protection" she said as Leigh stuck her finger up at her making Britt chuckled before Sam pulled away from her and walked off “I have to go, are you okay to drop her off at the crèche?” Iain asked as Britt nodded. Leigh walked with Britt who looked to Lillie and sighed “Britt, she's going to be okay" Leigh said as Britt sighed as she walked into the crèche and looked to Leigh “I know, I just.. I don’t know what it is but I just feel as if something bad will happen" Britt said as Leigh looked to her and smiled “it won't, your being over protective. Go and do your job Lillie will be fine" Leigh said as Britt nodded.

***

Britt walked down the hall and smirked to herself as she looked to see Iain who had his back to her. She walked over to him and slapped his arse “hey baby daddy" she said causing him to spill the coffee that he was holding. “ah" he said as she looked to him and frowned as she saw he had spilt his coffee “sorry, are you okay?” she asked as he looked to her and smiled “I’m good, you are terrible and have to make this up to me" he said as she looked to him and smirked “how’s that" she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her and kissed him “meet me in the ambulance bay on your break" he said as he looked to her and smirked “Oh, I will be there" she said as she leant in and kissed him as Leigh walked over and saw them. She looked to Britt and smiled as Iain walked off “you two look really happy" Leigh said as Britt looked to her and smiled “I am, I have my little family and there’s nothing more that I could want" Britt said as he smiled to her.

Britt and Iain stood in the office making out. Britt ran her hands through his hair as the door opened and Dixie walked in. They pulled apart as Dixie walked over to the desk and looked to them and frowned “I’m pretty sure you have just had a baby, and trying off in my office isn’t going it help, this isn’t a brothel" Dixie said before she walked out. Britt and Iain looked to each other before they started to laugh. Britt looked to him and smiled as he sat on the edge of the desk next to her as she hugged him. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close and kissed the top of her head “are you okay?” he asked as she looked to him and smiled “yeah, I have you" she said ad he leant in and kissed her.