9

Britt sighed as she woke up in next to Iain. She looked to him and smiled. She placed a hand on his cheek and sighed. She was his best friend, that was before things got complicated. Britt knew that they had fallen love with each other, if they weren’t originally in love with each other. She ran a hand through his messy hair “keep your hands to yourself Britt” Iain said “never” Britt said as he opened his eyes and looked to him. She smiled to him as he pulled her close and kissed her “what are we going to do, I mean I love you but what about Rita?  Do you love her too?” Britt asked “no, I mean I thought I did, but now I don’t know....Rita is nothing to you, if I’m honest Rita is all messed up” Iain said “you need to choice Iain, look I know that I have been sleeping with you for months behind her back but, I  cant keep doing this,  its not fair. I’m not going to share” Britt said and Iain sighed “i know, its you Britt there’s nothing to worry about, okay?” Iain asked “okay” Britt said as Iain pulled her closer and she buried her head in his chest, taking on the moment, of it just being them two.
***
Britt walked into work with iain  and spotted Leigh who rolled her eyes at them. Iain walked over to Britt and placed a hand on her butt “oi” Britt said to him as he walked off smirking. She knew he was testing her. Britt walked to the staff room as Leigh walked in. She crossed her arms over her chest as she looked to Britt “dont look at me like that” Britt said to a smirking leigh “like what?” Leigh asked “you know how Leigh, I know okay, but I think were going to make a go off things” Britt said and Leigh smiled slightly “in happy for you Britt, I am, I just don’t want to see you get hurt” “he told me he loves me” Britt said and Leigh smiled “im happy for you, I am. Your my best friend, but if he does love you, he  will end it with Rita” “hes going to”. Britt said and Leigh smiled to Britt “im only thinking of you” Leigh said “i know, that’s why your the best” Britt said as she hugged Leigh.
***
Britt walked over to cubical and smiled to the patient. She was trying to focus on work, but she couldn’t get Iain out of her mind. She wanted to know what he was going to do? What was going to happen between them? Britt discharged the patient and placed the file on the side. Leigh looked to Britt “you okay?” “yeah, can you cover for me, I need to speak to Iain “of course” Leigh said as Britt walked off.
Britt walked off into the ambulance bay where she spotted jez and Iain messing around. Britt looked to him and He smiled “jez, go take a break or something” Iain said to jez as Britt walked over to iain. He looked to her and wrapped his arms around her “you okay?” he asked and she smiled “i wanted to talk to you, what are you going to do?” she asked and he sighed as he placed a hand on her cheek “ill sort it, I’m going to end things with her” Iain said “yeah?” “yeah...I love you” Iain said as he pecked his lips against hers. Britt wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, as she depended the kiss. Iain lead her backwards into the back of an ambulance. He lay her down in the back of that ambulance and smirked at her as he closed the door. Britt rested her hand on his cheek “i love you” “and I love you” Iain said as they continued to kiss. His hands tugged at the scrubs she was wearing pulling them off of her. He pulled his hardened member out and pushed onto her. Britt moaned, rolling her eyes into the back of her head. She gripped his shoulders as he moved in and our of her, as the door opened and there stood...