4

Britt stood in front of the mirror and smoothed the dress that she was wearing. Britt's phone buzzed from the bed and she picked it up to see that she had a text off of Iain as Leigh walked into the room. Britt opened the text; 'come over, Rita's out and im bored and need you' Britt sighed to herself, she felt all she was to Iain was sex, sure they had great sex but she was starting to feel cheap and used 'cant. Going out, see you at work'   "you okay?" Leigh asked as Britt handed her phone to Leigh, who read the messages "what's going on between you two?" Leigh asked "i don't even know, all I know is that I feel cheap and horrible, hes with Rita" Britt said as she slipped on her high heels. "if you ask em, its obvious that he wants you, I don't blame him, come on Britt look at you to Rita, your beautiful, smart and looking hot in that dress" Leigh said and Britt smiled "lets go and no mention, of Iain bloody dean tonight" Britt said and Leigh smiled and nodded "deal" Britt smirked to leigh "well don't we scrub up well for a couple of nurses" Britt said and Leigh smiled "don't bad at all"

****************************

Britt and Leigh headed out to a club and stood at the bar as Britt downed the shots that she had in front of her "i am going to make it my mission to cop off with the hottest guy here and forget all about Iain dean" Britt said as she downed the last of the shots that she had. Leigh smirked "you should" Britt walked off towards the dance floor and started to dance with Leigh "ill be back in a sec" Leigh said. Britt frowned to herself, she was confused but sighed to herself as she continued to dance. Britt smirked to herself as she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist, he start to grind into him as his grip tightened around her waist. Britt turned around to face the guy and noticed that it was Iain "Iain?"  Britt said "hi, you look so hot in that dress, though if you ask me you look hotter without it" Britt sighed to herself as Iain ran his hands down her sighed, he knew what he was doing to her. Britt looked to Iain and wrapped her arms around his neck and he leant in and kissed him, she knew that what ever it was between them, that she couldn't say no. She had this urge inside of her that wanted him and she wanted him badly.

*************************************

Britt got to work the next morning. She had a hangover that was killing her, she knew that she had drank to much resulting in her sleeping with Iain again. She sighed to herself she felt like a idiot. Britt walked into the staff room to see Leigh and Sam kissing and felt sick , she wasn't in the mood to see PDA at this time "Leigh, can I speak to you" Britt asked "sure" Leigh said as Sam walked out of the room. Britt ran her hands through her hair "what happened?" Leigh asked "lain turned up at the club when you left" Britt said and Leigh frowned "oh?" "we kissed" Britt said "is that all" "no, I slept with him again, like the stupid slut that I am" Britt said as she ran her hands through her hands through her hair. Britt looked to Leigh "i don't know what im going to do" Britt said and Leigh smiled and placed a hand on Britt's arm "your moving fast aren't you?" Leigh smirked as Britt sighed "you'll figure it out,  you always do" Leigh said and Britt sighed, she didn't know if she would, it was all a mess.