10

The door opened and there stood Rita, she looked to Iain and then Britt "what the hell is this?" she asked as Iain moved from lying on top of Britt and tucked himself bac into his pants "Rita, let me explain" Iain said as he walled over to her. Britt ran a hand through her hair and sighed to herself, She knew that this as only going to end one way and this was it, it was the day that she was dreading "your shagging her? your best friend, I was right, you and her all along. Tell me Iain how long have you been screwing that slag" Rita asked as Iain grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the back off the ambulance "don't call her that, okay" Iain said as Britt stood from the ambulance. She just wanted the ground to eat her up. She never wanted to be caught having sex with him in the back of the ambulance "do you love her?" Rita asked as lain looed over to Britt "i do" he said as she smiled slightly. He had said he loved her before, but she gathered it was just sex talk, that he loved her as a friend. He had never said to anyone that he loved her before.

Britt watched as Rita slapped Iain before she stormed off. Britt sighed to herself and leant against the ambulance Iain sighed and walked over to him. "you okay?" she asked as she placed a hand on his cheek "its what I deserve for playing about, you okay?" he asked as Britt sighed "i don't know, I don't know if I can do this" Britt said as Iain frowned. He placed a hand on her cheek so that he was looking at her. He could see the tears in her eyes "its okay, I love you and there's a reason we did this, you now it and I know it, we love each other and the hard part is over with" Iain said as Britt sighed "but its not, everyone is going to hate us" Britt said "i don't care about them, I care about you" Iain said as he kissed her forehead and pulled her close.

***

Britt stood in the ED feeling sick, she had been feeling sick all day and not only at the fact that Rita knew. That just made her even more ill "you look terrible" Leigh said "thanks" Britt said as she ran her hand through her hair "talk to  Britt, im your best friend" Leigh said as Britt sighed "Rita caught me and Iain" Britt said as Leigh frowned "caught you as in, having sex?" Leigh asked as Britt nodded "having sex in the back of the ambulance" Britt said "how'd she react?" "called me a slag, but too Iain not to me, she hasn't said anything to be, she hasn't even slapped me, but its Rita so ill have it coming sooner than I think" Britt said as Leigh smiled "im sorry" "don't, me and Iain were the ones that got into it, I need to go and see Charlie ill catch you in a bit" Britt said as she walked off to find Charlie in cubicals.

Britt walked into cubicals and found Charlie "you okay?" he asked "im not feeling to well Charlie, I haven't been sleeping, im having back  ache and im having these mood swings, I don't know what's wrong with me and with everything else, I just want to clear it up" Britt said as Charlie smiled "okay just calm down. We'll take some bloods and go from there okay" Charlie said and Britt smiled "thanks Charlie" Britt said.

***

Britt stood with Leigh as Iain walked over, she saw the black eye and frowned at him "is that off of her?" Britt asked and Iain nodded. Her fingers touched the edge of his face and he winced "babe" "sorry" she said as he smiled to her. He placed a hand on top of hers "i know things are hard now but they will be okay" he said as she smiled "i know" Britt said as Rita walked in. She glared at them and walked over to Britt "you whore" she said as she slapped Britt which sent her to the floor. Britt let out a gasp of her and wiped her lip which was bleeding. Rita grabbed her by the collar and pinned her to the wall "get off of me, you nut job" Britt spat as Iain tried to pull Rita off of Britt "you couldn't help yourself could you? you couldn't keep your cheap little hands off of him, could you?" Rita asked "well ask yourself why he came running to me, its obvious he wasn't getting any from you" brit said as Rita went to kick her in the stomach "i wouldn't do that if I was you" Charlie said as he walked into the room "why not?" Rita asked "because nurse Roberts here, is pregnant" Charlie said as Britt looked to him in shock "sorry, im what?" she asked