20

Britt smiled as she walked into the living room of her and Iain's flat and saw Iain who stood with Lillie as they decorated the Christmas tree in their flat that Iain had got the previous night. Britt was looking forward to their first Christmas. It was their first choristers as a family and she was excited. "What are you doing" Britt asked as he looked to her and smirked "decorating the tree aren't me Lillie, tell mummy to come help instead of being a big grump over having to go back to work" he said in a baby voice as Britt looked to him and smirked she walked over to them and took Lillie from him and smiled "daddy is the one who s a grump" she said as she walked into the kitchen and smiled as she looked to him as he started to make a coffee "you know that you don't need to go back to work if your not ready" he said as she turned to face him and smiled as she sat Lillie in her high chair.

She walked over to Iain and smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked as she leant in and kissed him "I have to go back to work, I am going to back. I know that you are worried over me, it's going to be okay. I'm fine" she said as she leant in and kissed him. He pulled her close as they kissed passionately. Britt knew that Iain was worried over her ever since she got shot "it's not your fault what happened to me and let's face it I have a hot scar and I'm still here" she said as he looked to her and smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and sighed as she buried her head into his chest and smiled.

***

Later that day, Britt got to work and smiled as she walked into the staffroom. She looked to see Leigh and Sam. Leigh looked to her and smiled "I'll see you later" Sam said as he walked off as Leigh looked to Britt and smiled as she made a coffee "Are you sure hat your okay to be back" Leigh asked as Britt looked to her and rolled her eyes "don't you start as well, I'm fine okay. Iain proposed to me" Britt said as Leigh looked to her and frowned "that's great" she said as Britt sighed "is it, I just feel as if it's all going to fast" she said as Leigh smiled "what does it matter, if you really love him" Leigh said as Britt looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Britt walked into the ambulance bay and into the office and smiled as she looked to him "so what is the sexts that you have been sending Robyn" she asked teasing him as he looked to her and rolled her eyes "your so not funny, you know it was meant to be for you" he said as she looked to him and smirked " oh I know" she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leant in and kissed him. He pulled her close and lifted her onto the desk as the kiss got more passionate as he ran his hands up her thighs causing her to moan as she started to undo his belt and pulled him close as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. "Iain" She panted as he looked to her "yes, I'll marry you" she panted as he pulled her close and smirked as he kissed her passionately