2

A/N: Leigh Clarke and any kiddies and her storylines belong to the slutface _X_Sammii_X_

*********
Britt woke up and she groaned. She felt as if she had done something stupid the night before, she always did when she drank. Britt sat up and realized she was naked. She looked next to her and saw Iain. She cursed to herself, she couldn't believe that she had had sex with her best friend. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. Iain woke up and rubbed his eyes, he looked to Britt and he smiled slightly at her. "What have we done?" Britt asked. Iain aced a hand on her cheek, as she looked at him. She didn't know what was wrong with her, she always so Iain as a friend. Until now. Britt looked at Iain and he smiled at her, Britt leant in and kisses him. She wasnt thinking she didn't know what she wanted she just knew that she wanted him. Iain pulled her so that she was straddling his waist. His hands dug into his hips as she kissed him. She wanted him again.

Britt moaned as she slid onto Iain's hardened member. She gripped onto his shoulders, digging her nails as she moved up and down against his hardened length. Iain grabbed her hips and flipped her so that she was on her back. Iain moved in and out of her as Britt moaned loudly, she dug her nails into his back as she felt herself close.

***********
Britt got to work. She couldn't stop thinking about what she and Iain had done, twice and the second time she was completely sober. She stood filling out paperwork when she spotted Iain. He smirked to her and Britt bite her lip and shook her head "Britt?" "Hmm" Britt said as Ethan walked over with the new trainee nurse "this is Leigh, she's new. Sam wants you to show her around, since you were latest trainee" Ethan said. Leigh smiled at Britt "sure" Britt said as she finished filling out the paperwork. 

Britt had showed Leigh around the hospital. She walked onto the ambulance park and spotted Iain "this is the most annoying person you simk ever meet, iain dean. He's a flirt I'd stay away if I were you" Britt said and Leigh laughed. She had a feeling she and Britt would be close "charming aren't you?" Iain said. Sam walked in and he smiled at Leigh "everything okay?" He asked. "Yes" Leigh said "good, come I have some paperwork to fill out for you" Sam said. Leigh nodded and smiled at Britt "see you later" "yeah" Britt said. Iain walked over to her and grabbed her hops. Britt jumped and turned around to face him.

"What are you doing" she asked "well I was going to kiss you" Iain said. Britt glared "no, look Iain last night it was a mistake it shouldn't have happened your with Rita" Britt said. Iain walked towards and stood stood back. Her back hit the wall, so that she was stuck between the wall and him. "What about this morning. I know what you want Britt, you want to be under me trembling like you were. You want my touch agaisnt your skin" Iain said. Britt closes her eyes as Iain ran a hand down down her side and grabbed her hip "you want me as bad as I want you" Iain said. Britt could smell the coffee on his breath and moaned slightly as he kissed her neck "tell me to stop and I will" Iain said. Britt panted against his touch, they didn't care if anyone saw them "what about rita" "I don't want her, I want you" Iain said as Britt looked at him and kissed him. She didn't care that they were about to embark upon an affair that would blow up in their faces in a matter of months.