5

Britt sighed to herself, she was starting to doubt herself, she was starting to feel bad, really bad about her and iain. He had a girlfriend after all. He was with rita and he was her best friend and yet she couldnt help herself, not when she was around iain dean. She knew she was addicted to him. Britt stood in the staff room as leigh walked in and smiled "you okay?" she asked britt who sighed "i dont even know what okay is leigh" britt said as she ran her hand through her hair. "iain?" leigh asked and britt nodded "if only you knew" britt said "your ont in love with him are you?" leigh asked "dont be daft, of course im not" britt said. She knew she felt something for iain, she knew she loved him, but she wasnt in love wth him. He was her and whatever happened between them was nothing, it was just sex meaningless sex, meaningless sex which could hurt a lot of people if they found out. Leigh smiled to Britt "dont get to caught up in it britt, becuase it will be you that gets hurt" leigh said and britt nodded, She knew that it would end with her being the one hurt and left heartbreaking "i know...i know" britt said before she walked off, she walked off trying to focus herself with work. She needed to keep iain dean off of her mind and keep him away from her, she didnt want to be hurt.

***

Britt stood trating a patient as she noticed iain walk in from a call out. She looked up at him and he smirked at her, she knew what he was after, her. Britt put her head down avoiding eye contact with him. Britt wanted to focus her attetion on work and as far away from iain as possible. Britt decided to take a break, she couldnt be in the same room as iain, she knew that there was so much tension between them, and she wasnt sure of how to handle it. Britt stood in the car park and lit a cigarette. She always smoked when she was stressed. She heard someone walk up behind her and she knew that it was iain. "some would say that you are avoiding me" iain said as britt rolled her eyes. She could smell the scent of his cologne. He placed a hand on her lower back and britt inhaled, she felt the urge to jump him "and why would i be avoiding you" britt said "you tell me" iain said as britt turned to face him "you tell me" he siad as he placed a hand on her check. Britt inhaled as the tips of his fingers brushed against her face "i cant do it iain, this...its not right" britt said and iain smirked "it is" iain siad as he leant in and kissed her. Britt closed her eyes and soon found herself kissing him back "come on" iain said as he grabbed her arm "where are we going" britt asked "im gonig to show you how much i want you" iain said as britt smirked.

Iain lead britt off to an ambulance "really?" britt asked as iain climbed in and pulled heri n laying her down on the floor of it. "yes" iain said as he kissed her neck. Britt moaned and ran her nails though his hair. Iain undid his belt as he pulled the scrubs that britt was wearing off of her. Britt smirked as she felt his hardened member against her, she could enver say no to him. Iain pushed into britt and she moaned as he started to move in and out of her, britt couldnt help but thing how this was gonig to end especially when she couldnt seem the resist him