13

Britt walked into work and sighed to herself as she walekd into the ambulance bay. She spotted Iain and smiled. She stood in the doorway and watched as he stood playing basketball. She placed a hand on her bump and smiled to Iain as she felt her baby kick away. Iain looked over and smiled as he saw her "hey" he said as she smiled. He walekd voer to her and kissed her "how's my girls?" he asked "girls?" she asked as he chuckled "I think its a girl" he said as she smiled "so do I" Britt said as she took the basketball from Iain and threw it in the hoop and turned and smiled to Iain "I have a bone to pick with you actually" she said as he looked to her and chuckled "oh yeah?" he asked "yes, you made me fat" Britt said as ain laughed. She looked to him and glared "I'm serious" she said as he smiled "I know, I'm sorry" he said as he walked over to her and pulled her close. He placed a hand on her hip and the other on her bump and smiled to her "we made this Britt, our baby and in just over a month we are going to have the most perfect and beautiful little baby ever" Iain said as Britt looked to him and smiled. She placed a hand on his cheek and leant in and kissed him "your amazing, do you know that" she said as he smiled.

***

Britt walked into the ED and smiled as she saw Leigh "what's up? problems with Sammy?" she asked as Leigh chuckled "no, its Rita" Leigh said as Britt groaned "what is it?" she asked as Leigh sighed and looked to her "she's saying that she's sleeping with Iain" Leigh said as Britt frowned "that's not true, he wouldn't do that" Britt said as Leigh nodded. She spotted Rita and glared "Britt leave it" Leigh siad "no chance" brit said as she walekd over to where Rita was and glared at her "listen here, you absolute nutter, stay away from me and stay away from Iain or I will bury you, literally" Britt snapped as Iain walked around the corner and sighed "Britt, come on" he said as he grabbed her and went to pull her away from Rita as she crouched down in pain. Iain looked down at her as she groaned in pain "come on" he said as he lead her to resus "Iain, don't leave me" she said as she took his hand. He looked to her and smiled as Connie came in to examine her "well ,it looks as if your going to be parents" Connie said "now?" Britt asked as Connie nodded .She looked to Iain who smiled to her "its going to be okay" he said as she nodded.

Britt was rushed to delivery. She had to have a C-section due to complications. Iain stood outside her hospital room pacing. Leigh walked over to him and smiled "how is she?" "she went to theatre, is she going to be okay?" Iain asked Leigh who looked to him and smiled "Britt, is a fighter Iain, you know her. She will be fine" Leigh said as Britt smiled to him.

***

Iain walked into Britt's hospital room and smiled. He smiled as he looked to her and smiled as she held the baby "is she okay?" he asked as she nodded "she's a little underweight, but she's perfect" Britt said as Iain walked over and sat on the edge of the bed "we need a name" Britt said as Iain nodded "what were you thinking he asked "Lillie, Lillie-grace" she siad as Iain smiled "its perfect" he said as he looked down to Lillie and smiled. He pulled Britt close and kissed her head. 

Britt lay asleep that night. Lillie was asleep in the cot next to her as the door opened. Someone walked in and looked down at Lillie and picked her up. She stirred in her sleep "I'm your mummy now" she said as she walked out of the room with Lillie in her arms. Running off with Britt and Iain's baby.