6

Britt walked into work, she knew that the guilt that she held was starting to eat away at her. She knew that she and Iain had to stay friends, and not friends with benefits as they were after all they were only going to end up causing a lot of trouble, especially when Rita found out. Britt walked into work and Leigh smiled to her as she walked into the staff room. Britt placed her back in the locker as Leigh walked in "hey, you okay" leigh asked Britt, who sighed. "I...I don't know" Britt said. She couldn't believe just how much she had let things get "Iain?" Leigh asked "I'm stressed legih.Every time I see him, he smirks at me, that boyish, annoying smirk that makes me want to punch him in the face, yet rip his clothes off of him" legoh smirked. She knew her best friend, and she knew her well "your in love with him" Leigh said and Britt rolled her eyes, she didnt deny it because she knew deep down she could be. Britt  looked to Leigh and smiled 2i better get to work" Britt said as she walked off, Leigh looked to her, she knew Britt was trying to distract herself from the real problem.

***

Iain walked into the ED, he looked to Britt, he sighed t himself he knew that she was avoiding him. Rita walked over to im and kissed his cheek "hi babe, you want to come over tonight?" Rita asked "i don't know" Iain said, it pained him looking to Britt, knowing that he couldn't go over to her and kiss her. He knew he was in love with her, he had been for years, the only reason he got with Rita was to make Britt jealous, but now Rita seemed to have gotten clingy, all of the time "why not?" Rita asked "i have something to do" Iain said, he was looking at herm he was looking to Britt, at how a strand of her hair always hung down her face when she had it tied up and the way she was biting her lip as she focused on something after than?" Rita said "maybe, ill call you" he said before he walked over to Britt.

Britt looked to Iain and sighed, knowing that she couldn't even avoid him for a day "don't avoid me" Iain said and she looked to him "i cant lain, I cant do it" Britt said "hey, don't say that" Iain said as he grabbed her hand brushing their fingers against each others "we are terrible people Iain, your with Rita, I cant do it Iain, I wont im sorry but I cant" Britt said as she walked off, and Iain stood frozen in spot wondering what had happened as he felt as if she had dumped him, despite not being together in the first place.

***

Britt and Leigh decided to go for a day out. Britt was stressed to the T "You were right, I saw needed this" Britt said as she sat in the spa next to Leigh with a face mask on "how's things with Iain?" Leigh asked and Britt sighed "i told him I couldn't di it, I cant, its not right I feel like a slut every time we have sex, but I am, he is with Rita" Britt said and Leigh looked to her " he doesn't love her though, he loves you and you love him" Leigh said "hes my best friend" Britt said causing Leigh to roll her eyes "don't you get it yet, im your best friend" Leigh said as she looked to Britt, Britt closed her eyes and sighed to herself, she knew it, she knew it all along but she had been doubting it, she was in love with Iain dean and she didn't know what to do.

In love with my best friend (Casualty)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें