11

Britt couldn’t believe it. She couldn’t believe what Charlie had said. That she was pregnant. Britt knew that she had to tell Iain. She was scared that he would hate her. That he would react bad. Britt sighed and ran her hands through her hair. Leigh walked into the staffroom and frowned as she looked to Britt “are you okay? I heard what happened with Rita?” Leigh asked as Britt looked to her “what did you what? Does Iain know?” Iain asked as Leigh smiled “Just that she attacked you and that Charlie stepped in.  Why what’s going on?”  Leigh asked as Britt looked to Leigh  sighed “it seems that Mr dean got me good and pregnant?”  Britt said as Leigh looked to her “oh shit. Does Iain know?” Leigh asked as Britt sighed and shock her head “I haven’t seen him...i can't...he will hate me” Britt said as Leigh looked to Britt “you may be my best friend Britt. But you really are stupid. He loves you and you know him. You are meant to be and he will be happy” Leigh said as Britt sighed and nodded “look. Tomorrow we are off and how about we can go at. Yeah?” Leigh asked as Britt smiled and nodded “But first I think you need to go and find someone and tell him something?” Leigh said as Britt sighed and nodded. She knew that Leigh was right. As much as she hated to admit it.

Britt sighed to herself as she walked back into the ambulance station. She sighed as she spotted Iain. She walked over to him and he smirked to her “well. How can I help you. A bit of don’t come knocking until the ambulance is knocking?” he asked as he wrapped an arm around her waist “no, but we do need to tsk” Britt said as she sighed and took a seat on the edge of the ambulance. Iain sighed and wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close “what’s going on?” he asked as she looked to him and sighed “did you hear about Rita?” she asked as he smiled and nodded “I did. Are you okay?”  Iain asked “I’m pregnant” Britt said as he looked to her “are you sure?” he asked “yeah” she said as Iain looked to her “what do you want to do?” he asked “I’m not sure but it’s a baby and I’m scared. I think I want to keep it ” Britt said as he smiled to her “whatever you chose I’ll stick by you...i love you and you will be a great mum. We can be a family” Iain said as he leant on and kissed her.

***

Britt walked up to Leigh’s and sighed. She was noticed that the door was open and walked in. She heard giggling “Leigh?” she called “shit” Leigh said as she rolled off of the sofa an grabbed a blanket covering herself as Sam stood up naked “oh god. Hurry up whore will you” Britt said as she turned away from Sam. Not wanting to see him naked and wanting to wipe her mind of his naked body.

Leigh turned to face Britt and smiled as they stood shopping “so. Did you tell him?” Leigh asked as Britt smiled “I did” “and?” “Iain said her stick by me no matter what he even talked about what s great family that we would be” Britt said as Leigh smiled “he’s right you know” Leigh said as Britt picked up her phone and looked to the text that she had off of Iain. She smirked “what are you smirking at?” Leigh asked “wouldn’t you like to know?’ Britt said as Leigh rolled her eyes “my guessing what we dirty texts” Leigh said as Britt laughed “I think you and a certain Mr Strachan have been doing more than dirty texts ” “your the pregnant one here” Leigh said as Britt rolled her eyes. She could only hope that it would all be fine. Little did she know what Rita was planning and it involves her unborn child.