3

Britt lay in bed. She watched as Iain got dressed. She smirked at him and he shook his head at her. Britt sat up and leant against the headboard. She ran her hands through her hair "I hate it when you go back to her" Britt said. Iain smiled as he fastened his belt on his jeans. Iain walked over to Britt and kissed her lips "I know" he said. Britt sighed to herlsef "why? Why do we do it. Your with her, why sleep with me" Britt asked "because Britt Roberts are special" Iain said as he kissed her. Britt wrapped her arms around Iain's neck and deepened the kiss. She moaned into the kiss and he pukkedbawau "no, we can't I've got to go. I'll see you at work, yeah?" Iain said and Britt nodded. She hated seeing him go back to her.

*************
Britt got to work. She stood filling paperwork out with leigh. She was looking at Iain and Rita as they flirted "what's going on with you two" Leigh said pulling Britt out of her trail of thought "hmm" Britt said. Leigh rolled her eyes "I said whats going on with you and Mr hunky paramedic" Leigh said "nothing were just friends" Britt said. Leigh rolled her eyes again "oh please. I don't look at my friends the way in which you two are looking at each other, tour practically having eye sex" leigh said. Britt let out a laugh "eye sex? My god that's a new one" Britt saidbas Iain looked over to her and smirked. "Your having sex aren't you?" Leigh asked b"yes....amazing sex at that and I feel terrible, because I don't feel terrible. I know he's with Rita. Bit, I don't care" Britt said. Leigh smirked at Britt "that's kind of hot" Britt smiled "it is?" "Yes. I mean its obvious there's something there and you dont care about his girlfriend. Besides its obvious he likes you to cheat" "its just sex" Britt said unsure if she was trying to convince herself or Leigh "sure" Leigh said as she walked off.

****************
Britt went off to do her checks. She  watched as Iain came on with a call out. He skiked at her "Britt" "Iain" he walked past her and she bite her lip and shook her head as she continued to do her checks. Britt watched as Iain walked over to her "when do you get a brek?" He asked her "why?" Britt asked as Iain smirked at her "I've already had one" Britt said and Iain groaned "go find your girlfriend" Britt said as she walked off to the storage closet, she needed to get some gloves. Britt heard the door close and spotted Iain behind her. She smirked at her as he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. He brushed a strand of hair out of her face as he leant in and kissed her. Iain pushed her up against the wall and she smirked as he pulled her pants off of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pulled out his hardened member and pushed into her. Britt clung onto his neck as he moved in and out of her. Britt groaned loudly as she started to become breathless.

After they climaxed. Iain smirked at her as they pulled themselves back around. Britt smoothed her hair and Iain smirked at her "you just had to have me didn't you" Britt asked "damn right" Iain said as he kissed her lips "I'll see you later, I'll bring Chinese food" Iain said. Britt smiled "sure" she couldn't help but thing this was becoming a lot more than sex.