12

Britt groaned as she woke up. She sat up in bed and looked to see that Iain was asleep next to her. She was hit by the feeling of nausea. She shot up from the bed and threw up over the toilet as she was hit by morning sickness. Iain walked over to the bathroom and rubbed her back as she finished throwing back. She looked to Iain and groaned “you need to learn how to use a condom probably” Britt said as he smiled to her “I’m sorry” he said as he helped her to her feet. She felt like utter crap “this better get better, or pregnancy is going to kill me” Britt said as she turned to look at Iain who smiled to her “im sorry, bit I know that your suffering and that but think that in six months we are going to have something... We our going to have something that is both you and me, that we made and we are going to love in so much and it will be all worth it, the morning sickness, the food cravings. The moodiness” Iain said as Britt looked to him and raised an eyebrow at him “who are you calling moody?” she asked as she crossed her arms over her chest causing iain to chuckle to her “you...moody Anna” he said as he kissed her and she smirked to him slightly “were going to be late” Britt said as she walked out of the bathroom, starting to get ready for work.

***

Britt got to work and sighed. She spotted Leigh who was standing with Sam. Leigh walked over to her and smiled “you look like shit” Leigh said as Britt rolled her eyes at her “nothing like the support from your best friend is there?” Britt said as Leigh chuckled. Iain walked over to where they were standing and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. He kissed her head and she looked to him and smiled “so, how’s my favourite nurse? Do you fancy coming out with me on s call out?” he asked as she looked to him and smiled. “siue” she said as he looked to her and smiled “great, come on” he said as Britt rolled her eyes “ill see you later” Britt said to Leigh before she walked off.

Britt and Iain got to the call out and she stood as she looked to the falling building falling in. “we better hurry” Britt said “what? No Britt” Iain said as he grabbed her arm. She looked to him and rolled her eyes “why, are you chicken?” she asked as he grabbed her arm “your pregnant” he said “yes...I’m pregnant not disabled” Britt said As she walked over to the accident trying to help as Iain looked at her and rolled his eyes. He knew how stubborn that she was.

***

Britt got back to the ED and smirked as she spotted Iain who stood at reception. He walked over to her and grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. He pushed her against the wall “your an idiot, you know that” He said as she looked to him and smirked as she leant in and kissed him “im fine, both of us, our Baby is fine” Britt said as Iain placed a hand on her bump before she leant in and kissed him. She deepened the kiss and he pulled her close. Leigh walked down the hall and saw Britt and Iain. She looked to Britt as she pulled away from Iain “i hear you ran into a building where the roof was falling down, are you an idiot?” Leigh asked her as Britt shrugged “i like danger” Britt said as Iain looked to her and smirked. “coke on, we have work to do” Leigh said as Britt walked off, she looked over her shoulder and smirked at Iain.