21

A/N: mention of rape will be involved in this update.

***

Britt sighed to herself as she sat in the kitchen. She ran a hand through her hair as she looked to the wedding invite that sat on the side just as Iain walked in and smiled "are you okay" he asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled "I don't know" she said as he picked up the invite and smiled "your dad is getting remarried, are you going" he asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "he is my father not my dad, there's a difference in all of this" she said as Iain looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "you never talk off your family, you know that. Why is it" he asked as she looked to him and smiled "he hurt us, he walked out on us for some young bimbo and broke my mums heart. I love her too bits and I always will but she's never got over it and been the same and I hate him for it" she said.

Iain looked to her and smiled "I'm your family, me and lily, it's all going to be okay" he said as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back as he listed her up onto the bench and stood between her legs. She ran her hands through his hair and moaned as he ran his hands up her thighs as he pulled her close he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. She pulled him to her and kissed him passionately as they reached their high. He pulled away and looked to her and smiled "I love you" he said as she placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "I love you too" she said.

***

Britt sat in a bar with Leigh later that night and smiled as she took a sip of her drink "so hows things with you and Iain" Leigh asked as Britt looked to her and smiled "they're amazing, he's been my rock lately and after everything with Rita and Lillie he's the one that has made it better" Britt said as Leigh looked to her and smiled "you and Iain are amazing together" Leigh said as Britt looked to her and smiled as she placed her drink down unaware that someone had slipped something into it.

***

Britt walked out of the club and frowned as she tired to call Iain. Everything went fussy as she felt dizzy. She rang Iain and sighed as the phone went to voicemail "I love you Iain Dean, call me back" she said as she dropped her phone and groaned. She bend down to pick it up and she was grabbed and pushed against the wall roughly "well aren't you lovely" she heard someone say. She tried to fight against them but she couldn't "get off of me" she spat as they pushed her dress up and pulled her underwear down before he pushed into her roughly as she fought against but she couldn't. He had a tight grip against her as he moved in and out of her roughly as Leigh walked down the street and frowned "oi get off of her" she said as he pushed Britt to the ground causing her to fall into a pile of broken glass before he ran off as Leigh walked over to Britt and helped her up. She looked to see the tears down her face and smiled "Iain can't know, he just cant" she sobbed as Leigh looked to her and frowned.