Chapter 215. Emily's Reward 3. Evolution

John Ericsson's Point Of View

I feel myself regain consciousness at the end of a pleasant dream. I felt something on my face however, it was so soft. I tried to move away from it as it seemed to be hard to breathe.

/Gunya... Gunya.../

My hand sunk into it. Why does it feel so good to touch?

/Gunya... Gunya.../

" Not... so... rough..."

" What...?"

I heard a woman's voice that I never heard before. It's not Emily, I'm still sleeping on her lap... Who?

" What?"

I open my eyes and what looked like a 30-year-old naked woman with long luscious grey hair was sleeping next to me. My face was buried in her giant chest... It was bigger than even Emily's chest. Who is this woman? I've never seen her before... Her eyes open, she had black eyes.

" Ah, did you enjoy your nap, Young Lord? I hope Molly and Meera didn't cause you any discomfort."

Her voice is so calming. Like a mother's... Wait, grey and black... Motherly... She knows the calves' names.

" Mary?"

The woman smiled at me.

" Yes, Young Lord, it's me. I slept right next to you, didn't I?"

" Yes, you did... But Mary, I can understand you, don't you think that's strange?"

" Oh, but you always try to listen to us, Young Lord... Oh my!"

It seems that the realization is donning onto her.

" My! I didn't think I'd evolve during a nap! No wonder I was so tired!"

" Evolve? Wait, more importantly, you're naked. If you're a Human for whatever reason, you need to clothe yourself."

" Oh, but I have no Human clothes."

" Just hang on a moment."

I sit up from Emily's lap carefully. I didn't want to accidentally touch her chest with my head. Once I was fully up, I handed Mary the shirt I was wearing.

" Here, wear this."

" But how do I put it on?"

" Hang on, I'll help."

I gently placed Molly and Meera's heads down onto the blanket and then I scooted over to Mary and began to help her.

" Okay, your arms go through here, and then you put your head through this hole."

" Oh my... These clothes are such strange things."

I was able to get my shirt onto her, but her chest size made it seem more like a sports bra more than a shirt. At least now, she's not completely naked.

" Who is that, Matthew!?"

" Woah!"

Emily yelled from behind me. She even scared Molly, Meera and Rex awake. When the calves saw Mary, they began to sniff her and then they mooed loudly.

" Moo!"

" Oh, hush now, sweetie. I already told you that today was going to be special. I could feel myself becoming ready to evolve, now I have."

" Moo!"

" Abandon!? Come now young lady! I'm your mother! Also, I'm the leader of our herd, I'm never going to leave you!"