Chapter 237. Flirting Before Dessert

The main dish was a rare fish from the western sea. It took a long way to bring it here to the eastern side of the country. The dish itself was great. It was a white fish. I believe it was called an Amber Salmon? Regardless, the fish by itself was pretty tender and savory, it lacked the " fishy" smell that seems to plaque certain seafood I've had here in Gaia. The fish was served with 3 different sauces, an acidic sauce, a spicy sauce and a very salty flavor. It seems that Demons prefer the salty flavor. Sarah seemed to follow that preference, but for Anna, who spent the winters needing to pickle and preserve food in order to not go hungry, her preference was the acidic sauce. The rest of the table seemed to take bites from each of the sauces evenly.

" This sauce is so good!"

Ellie, who at this point was now dipping the vegetables that came with fish in the sauces, was happily complimenting the food before her next bite was taken.

" I know right! These sauces are perfect for this fish!"

Wendy agreed with Ellie as they were both enjoying their meals. Princess Alice on the other hand seemed to be less of a fan of the spicy sauce as the others were. Seems she may have wolf's ears, but she has a cat's tongue.

" Mhmmmm...."

Sarah was happily chewing her food and making noises. Anna, however, was acting like a proper Noblewoman and chewing her food quietly, but I could tell that she was enjoying the food as the eyes on her arms, hands and neck were wiggling about in pleasure as she chewed. My wives always seem to find ways to take my full attention from any current matter at hands. Seems I was noticed.

" Is there something you like, Darling?"

Anna smiled at me, while I couldn't think of an answer immediately, one did dawn on me as I looked at her smile. I raised a napkin to her chin and began to wipe the bit of sauce that had dribbled on her chin.

" Sorry, I just noticed that something was wrong while you were smiling."

Anna pouted at me; seems she wasn't expecting me to actually have an answer. Thankfully I spotted that little spot right under her lips in a moment of panic.

/GWACK!/ 

A sound from my left side broke up my train of thought, I looked over to see that a splattering of sauce had ended up on Sarah's cheek. Along with the sauce, Sarah now sported a very intense gaze towards me. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell what she wanted. Now the mystery of how the sauce had gotten to her cheek along with her somewhat wet finger like she had just licked it while my head was turned... Well, that's a mystery best left unsolved, right?

" My Love?"

Sarah called to me with questioning tone along with a pleading look in her eyes. I quickly used one the extra napkins that were handed out to us with the fish and began to do my duty as a husband. With my first touch, Sarah smiled softly at me. Once I had finished completely cleaning off her cheek, I was rewarded with a kiss to my own cheek. I then returned to looking at my food and then was granted another reward.

/Chu/

Anna's belated reward arrived just as I was thinking about what sauce to use for more of this fish. I turned to Anna who now had a slight blush to her face.

" Did you think I'd forget to reward you to?"

" No, I just didn't expect a reward. If anything, I feel like I've received 4 rewards instead of 2."

Anna absorbed my words and didn't seem to grasp what I meant; I began to explain a bit more in depth.

" More or less, I've gotten 2 rewards from each of you, your kisses, and your reactions when I wiped away the sauces. a 2 for 1 deal when you think about it."