Chapter 206. Ms. Vox

" They're finally gone, huh?"

" It's kind of nice, right?"

Sarah spoke as we had closed the door that Charlotte, Delcan and Princess Charlotte had just walked out of. It was the day after Lucas arrived and we were informed by Anna that the cleaning crew for the houses were done for our guests. I told her to give them tips in the form of a gallon of ice cream and a gold coin each for the hard work they've been doing. Now with that, I hear that I should expect Lucas's own home to be completed in about a week. Once everyone had left, the actual day's plans could begin. Basically, today had 1 real important meeting. That would be the meeting of the Dwarves who Emily was able to make a business deal with. Today we were meeting the leader of this group of visitors, Tory Vax. To have this meeting, I'll be sitting side by side with Emily. I'll basically be acting like a Vice President for Emily as she talks with the Dwarves. I figured since she made the connection it should be her who actually deals with them. However, it would be seen as rude if I didn't show my face as the owner of the business as well as the Lord of Paradise.

" Are you sure you want Anna and I to sit outside the room while you have this meeting?"

Sarah asked as Emily, Ruby and I were about to enter our office to start on our work for the day as the Lord of Paradise and his secretary.

" I mean... Do you even really want to be there? I assume it's going to be pretty boring. Just some greetings, going over a few parts of the deal... Maybe a handshake?"

" We still want to show our support as your wives, Darling."

Anna followed up my question. I mean it won't be hard to move 2 more chairs in.

" Alright, I'll ask Alan, or Chris to bring in 2 chairs quickly."

" I'll do it!"

Ellie raised her voice from my left side.

" Ellie!? I was wondering where you were. How come I haven't seen much of you recently?"

Ellie spoke up, I hadn't seen her for a while, I had wondered where she had gone. Usually, she'd be right next to Janet or Ruby learning something in her education to become a servant for me.

" Hm?"

Ellie looked confused.

" Oh, I guess I didn't tell you. Ellie has been spending time sharpening her senses. We've decided to do this by asking a few of the hunters to take her with them so she can work on her senses."

" I bagged a Forlorn Deer, 2 days ago!"

" Oh wow! That's a C-Class monster, right? You beat it all on your own? That's awesome!"

" We grilled it up afterwards, it was tasty! I told Wendy and now she's going to go hunt with us to. She says that she learned how to use some of her magic recently."

" Good going, Ellie! I wonder what Wendy will catch? Actually... What is Wendy's Job? Maybe I'll ask the next time I see her?"

" I still don't know. She just says that it's a Job that not a lot of people have."

" Well, regardless, great job, Ellie!"

I pet Elle's head being careful not to cut myself on her sharp horns. Is it just me or do they seem shinier for some reason? Maybe she polished them recently? I looked to my left and noticed that Sarah and Anna had lined up like I was handing out head pets like I was at a petting zoo. Regardless, after I pet my wives on their heads for all of their hard work, chairs were added, and we finished up our day's work with time to spare.

/Knock! Knock! Knock!/

" Come in!"

/Screech!/

I still really need to fix that door. Regardless, the time was finally at hand. 5 Dwarves walked into the room. They were about as big as a normal Human child. But the men had big beards and the 2 women had long flowing manes of hair. From the seating position, it seems that Tory Vox was the one with pale blonde hair and her 2nd in command was the one with dark orange hair. A clear light voice began to speak.