Chapter 201. Morning After And A Meal

" Fuwah."

My eyes open as I hear the sound of Sarah yawning. I look at her, who slept on my left side as she sits up from our deep sleep and she yawns again. Once she stretched her arms and her back, she noticed my stare, in an instant she turned to me and planted a kiss on my cheek. Once she had leaned back into her original position, she began to speak softly to me.

" Good morning, My Love."

Sarah smiled at me, seems she's in a very good mood.

" You seem really happy this morning, any reason why?"

Sarah leaned in and kissed me again. This time however, it was on my lips.

" 14 weeks, 5 days, 19 hours and 34 minutes, My Love."

" What that, Sarah?"

" The last time we did the deed, Darling."

" You've been counting the days since we last had sex?"

" You haven't?"

Sarah asked me a question and it seemed to me by her stare that there was a wrong answer to it. I can't help but notice that Anna was also staring at me as well.

" To be honest, yest and no. I've been so busy that I've been too tired to think about it, but last night it did. Right before we really got started."

" Time did start to fly by after that didn't it, My Love?"

" I barely remember anything besides the night air and you, Darling."

It seems my answer was correct. After we all woke up, we began to plan the day. Looking into the sky, it seems to be about 2 o-clock. We've slept in. I seem to recall the sun was just beginning to rise when we had finally tired each other out. Now that the sun was high in the sky, the first thing we did was remove the blanket we were sleeping in and changed back into our clothes that were strung around on the floor. Even though we were in late fall and nearing winter, it felt like we were waking up to a spring day. Once we had all changed back into our clothes, Anna began to speak as she deactivated the Barrier.

" Should we leave immediately?"

" I guess we should. My Love, can you open a portal to our room? I think we should all use our shower in the master bedroom."

Anna and Sarah were ready to head back home. It seems my wives wanted to bathe as soon as possible, which is understandable since to be honest... We kind of smell right now. But that is what happens after passing out after strenuous exercise. Once the Barrier came down fully, the chill of the late fall air attacked the 3 of us.

" Yeah, we should head back before we catch a cold."

I opened a portal by myself since I didn't want to disturb Paula. Also, I was in a hurry. Thankfully with the training I've done with my Mana Output, opening a portal back to our room with all 3 of us heading through it only costs me around 15% of my mana. With all of the training for it these past 2 months, I've finally reached the point where Sarah and Anna can head to Blackstone with me when I report to Warrick next time. But those were all things to think about another time.

" Let's head through, shall we?"

" Agreed."

Without any fuss, Sarah and Anna walked through the portal first then I followed suit and closed the portal behind us. It didn't take long for us to strip again and head to our shower. While different to the bath that we have, it's still something amazing to see. A shower with glass walls like a fish tank and with the unique aspects of magic the shower walls and ceiling shoot out water at the perfect temperature for us. While I don't agree with all of the excess the previous Lords had, I need to admit, the guy had the right idea about his hygiene.