Chapter 262. Waking Up And Talking To Your Wives Is A Top Priority

John Ericsson's Point Of View

" Okay..."

" Angela, I'll be back. I promise."

She still wasn't completely okay with letting me go, but with Holy Flame Control in my arsenal now, she knows that my chance of winning is a lot bigger now. Even though she was pouting, she eventually nodded her head since I promised to come back.

" You better keep your promise."

" I will."

With my final words said, Angela raised her hand to me, and I began to fall into the floor. I closed my eyes and then I wake up staring at the night sky.

" Yes, like Sarah had said, we've tried what you're thinking, it didn't work. In fact, that's what led to him capturing Princess Alice and the Count family daughters."

" Why are you even trying to offer any words to me? You've lost already, your eyes tell me you have no idea how to even win. You've doubted everything Lady Kina has suggested. Why are you even trying to join the discussion when all you have to say is no!?"

I heard Anna's voice and then a familiar voice, but I can't quite place it. I raise my head to the familiar voice, what I saw is something irritating, Count Tye after speaking, was attempting to place a hand on Anna... That's not going to happen... Ever.

/WOOSH!/

Without even thinking about it, I raised my hand with the idea to separate Count Tye from Anna. My feelings seemed to guide my mana as a burst of Holy Flame came out of my hand and formed something close to a spider's web. It seemed to just go to the first thing that could accomplish what I wanted, in this case, separating them. I was surprised how easy it was for me to do it, until I thought about the feeling that Holy Flame Manipulation gave me... It's similar to how I manipulate Barriers. There must be something I'm missing though, I'm not sure why I feel like that, but now isn't the time to think about it. After all... I'm pretty pissed at this whole situation I just woke up to.

" Count Tye, I believe I've already explained to you how I feel about someone touching MY Wives."

I said the first thing that came to my mind... Minding the fact that I could also see a bunch of kids around us as well. Sarah and Anna smiled as they saw that I was awake.

" No... That's not what..."

" Then what were you doing?"

Count Tye tried to explain, but I really wasn't in the mood. My flames seem to feed off of how I feel, the web started to change shape, they morphed into a cage and began to close around Count Tye. A look of panic filled his face as the flames began to encircle him. My mood seems to impact the flames, I didn't give a command... My Barriers didn't do that... Maybe with a higher skill level they'll behave regardless of how I feel? That'll need to be saved for another time. I need to find out where that God Of Blackwood is. The flames began to close around Count Tye until a voice called to me.

" Marquess Matthew, can you please forgive him for what he did? He's young, he's scared. Honestly, most of us are scared. I don't think punishing Count Tye is the best use of your energy right now."

I looked at Count Sark for a moment. Then I looked at the people around me, yes they were scared. Granted I wasn't truly angry just irritated. I released the flames around Count Tye and began to speak.

" I agree with your reasoning Count Stark. Now that he's out of my flames. I'll need to have a conversation with my wives if you don't mind. I'd like to speak to my wives for a moment."