Introduction

Author's note: The credit for the lovely poster goes to WilCrow (struckby_lightning). Thank you so much!!!

*Edited*

The story is set in a small town in hills far far away from the rush and riots of cities. The town had some of the most magnificent bungalows in India and was a perfect tourist destination. Full of flora and fauna the town was safe from any kind of unhappiness.

 Character sketch

1. Madhubala aka Madhu Malik

A sweet and simple but extremely beautiful twenty-year-old currently studying at St. Margret's college. She is the best friend of Khushi. She is a little introverted and doesn't open up easily to everyone. Only Khushi knows true Madhu who is fierce and sweet at the same time. Madhu loves to sing and shares her everyday details with Khushi.

 2. Khushi Kumari Gupta

The best buddy of Madhu and equally beautiful like her. She studies with Madhu and even lives with her. Khushi is the cousin sister of Madhu and lives with Madhu's mother - Padmini and dad- Shamsher malik who loves her like their own child. Khushi's parents live in Lucknow. They sent her to study with Madhu.  For the past three years, both of them have been sharing the same room, same bed, same shoes and even sometimes same clothes.

 3. Rishab Kundra

He is a handsome bastard and a charming devil. He flirts and doesn't believe in everlasting true love. He lost his parents at a very tender age and has been living with his dad's best friend's family. He shares an unbreakable bond with Arnav. Only Arnav knows real Rishab who is soft and kind at heart. Rishab and Arnav have recently shifted in their old ancestral mansion which was lying abandoned for years. He is a perfect actor but a very dark person to understand. Girls drool over him but he doesn't. He hasn't met a single girl who could make him go crazy.

 4. Arnav Singh Raizada

A young, dynamic and ambitious business tycoon in making. Only two people can influence his decisions - his sister Anjali and his best friend Rishab. He also doesn't believe in love as a girl broke his heart once. So know he doesn't trust any girl. He lives with Rishab, his grandmother and elder sister Anjali, and her husband Samar. He also got enrolled in St. Margaret's with Rishab.

5. Anjali Malhotra

Sweet and loving she sister of Arnav and Rishab. Two years back she got married to Samar Malhotra, an air force pilot and they both are a perfect match for each other.  She wishes that someday two perfect girls will come into her brothers' life who will change them completely. Rishab and Arnav never refuse her anything and don't even say no to her (which she uses as her secret weapon sometimes). 

Other characters

Trishna Chaudhary 

She is the elder cousin of Madhu who hates her. She lives with her father Balraj Chaudhry. Although she doesn't like Madhu, she can't say that in front of everyone as she knows that this will anger her father. So she indirectly takes a dig at Madhu and Khushi. 

Deepali and Lavanya

They both are best friends of Trishna. The trio together is called Wild Cats but Madhu and Khushi call them Pussycats. Boys drool over them and they love the attention they get from them. Lavanya is the dumb one in the group but they all hate Madhu and Khushi equally. 

Amit and Yuvraj

Boyfriends of Trishna and Deepali. The hottest guys of college (Or so they think). The two love to show off and give expensive gifts to Pussycats to flatter them. Amit tries to flirt with Khushi and Yuvraj with Madhu. 

NOTE: This used to be a fanfic on another site.